• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonic Dash and Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

This is super irrelevant to kingdom hearts but, with the new global challenge to unlock shadow I feel like I have nowhere else to go except to the forums. If you play, add me my Game Center name is Sora9890, go figure. If you add me and pimjuice18 you'll get guaranteed 15 laps. Again I'm deathly sorry for the irrelevance to KH but I want shadow.

On a KH note, what do you think about nomura saying it'd be "cool" or "neat" if Star Wars was in the KH world? I forgot the word he used it still. I'm not too sure about if I'd like it of not. I love the final fantasy and disney characters but i don't know how much ill get too into it. The effects will work for sure but I'm not 100% sure of the story will coincide with know another. It would be cook fighting some of the baddies but eh.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I've been warming up to the idea of marvel in kh for a while now. But I honestly can't see star wars fitting into the kh universe.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd rather not see marvel or star wars in kh, I dont see them blending well.

TheSupremeFace

I'm pretty sure if they are in KH, it'll blend in. Sure we can't see it, but the geniuses and SE will definitely find a way to make them fit in

I think Star Wars fits better than Marvel, but I don't care if either get included. The more new worlds the better.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I care because they really are their own universes already and KH has been mislabelled as a crossover in the past of different franchises.

I like Marvel, and I love Star Wars, but putting them in KH feels like trying to put a dog, a pig, and a horse together to see what mutant babies they'd create. (Yeah, gross)

Fortissimo

Haven't we had like 7438291 threads with a similar question to this?

But no, I'm not really in favor of Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts. I'm open to star wars weapons or accessories, but not much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back