• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonic RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one should be done???

• Sonic RP

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sonic/KH RP

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:cool: Wassup peeps!!! ok i was thinking why not do a sonic RP. The idea so far is just a sonic rp, but i am debating on whether it should be a sonic/kh rp or just a sonic rp as you see in the poll. I want to make a sonic RP though anyone interested??? if so then help me out by giving me some ideas. As of now it doesn't matter whether they are sonic/kh rp ideas or just sonic rp ideas i just need ideas so i can start brainstorming. If you want to be like my partner in this or something then PM me!!!

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay hold on. Are you saying you want a basic Sonic RP like Sonic the Hedgehog and his crew or a Sonic/KH RP where maybe Sora and his gang are on like Sonics world and fight alongside each other? Well the Sonic/KH thing sounded like a basic cross over comic strip idea then an RP. But just a Sonic RP. I don't know man. It just depends if anyone is up for it.

BTW, what did you had in mind for either one of those ideas? Like basic plot, story, enemies, backdrop, etc?

EDIT: Oh BTW again, I think this should be in the Character and Sign Up's RP forum page instead.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Here's a few tips:
Don't make the plot a neverending story, that's just horrible for your audience.

Try to make your charecters believable, in a "I know someone like that" way.

Think it through, so you don't wander around aimlessly.

And finally, don't get so many people in it that you can't keep track anymore.

:Keep those in mind and you'll do fine. :) BTW, I like the Plain Sonic Idea but KH gives more Ideas, though it'll never happen.

SwagStarIV

Awards
BTW, what did you had in mind for either one of those ideas? Like basic plot, story, enemies, backdrop, etc?

EDIT: Oh BTW again, I think this should be in the Character and Sign Up's RP forum page instead.

Hmm i didn't really make a story up for it yet but i can make up one right now!!! here you go but this doesn't have to be it:

Story: Eggman worked for a year creating a secret project that sonic didn't know about. He gathered the chaos emeralds and finished the project, but soon after sonic and the gang came to stop eggman but it was to late. They fought the project and lost miserably, but after the battle the project went insane, destroyed eggmans ship, and flew away. The project used the rest of his chaos power to make 3 minions. Then he collected them again to make his army of clones. Sonic and the gang tried to stop him but they have only weakened his forces. Now he searches for the emeralds and the master emerald shards to become complete. Shadow is no where to be found, knuckles is being held captive for shattering the master emerald and hiding the shards so that the couldn't find them, and now the project simply collects the emeralds to become stronger.

Plot: The rp starts 2 years later. Sonic and the gang are still trying to find the emeralds before the project, for the 5th time now, the project has started to terrorize the cities, so some new companions are starting to rise against the project, and some people are joining the project as well. Shadow's status is still unknown. The only thing known of him is that he has at least one of the emeralds. Knuckles status is unknown. Everyone else is waiting for tails to finish his adjustments to the base, they are searching for more soldiers to recruit for their army against the project, or they are looking for the chaos emeralds and shadow. The project is now searching for the emeralds but he hasn't been able to strengthen his army in a while. The project now holds 3 of them.

Tenyas

I've seen lots of Sonic fans on here, not too sure if they're used to rping though. If this stays up long enough, you'll have plenty of recruits.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I still call dibs on Tails, dangnabbit!

Serious question time:
Are the original characters (like, the ones who people create themselves rather then the sonic team) going to be human, or animal-like? Or both?

SwagStarIV

Awards
um im edging towards both, but the humans would be extremely weak... i mean you would have to be like a ninja or samurai or something along those lines like a martial arts person to fight them, and then you would never be fast enough... so i think i will keep it strictly animal like... but there is always room for change...

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I I think a sonic and kh rp would be.... horrible!!!
Just random, sorry to anyone who thought it would be good^^

If you make a sonic rp are you going to let us make up hedghog characters?

Tenyas

We're going to be seeing some furries in this story then. Oh well, let's make them somewhat funny furries. I probably won't be rping myself because I can't follow a story for the life of me, but I am good with charecter development if you ever need a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back