• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't expect it will. It probably won't for at least another 2 years. FF7 Remake becoming cross-gen seems true.

FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Episode 1 could be PlayStation 4 exclusive until the PS5 releases. Episode 1 "remaster" for the five, then Episode 2 on both.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Episode 1 could be PlayStation 4 exclusive until the PS5 releases. Episode 1 "remaster" for the five, then Episode 2 on both.

Then FF7 "Cloud Edition" with all episodes for PS5. shots fired at FFXV

But yeah, early devkits just means it gives time to developers to prepare for an upcoming console, which is good. That way when the console launches, it won't have little to offer ( or so we hope.)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Then FF7 "Cloud Edition" with all episodes for PS5. shots fired at FFXV

But yeah, early devkits just means it gives time to developers to prepare for an upcoming console, which is good. That way when the console launches, it won't have little to offer ( or so we hope.)

lol @ Cloud Edition xD I just think it'll be called the Complete Edition or something.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For the love of God, Sony. Don't put a lameass BluRay reader like you did with the first PS4. It sucks. I can't go physical becuase of this.

Speaking of which, I wonder since when they have been releasing dev kits. This could also hint that the FFVII Remake is gonna come out on both PSs.

Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Next gen games will be too big to fit on blu-rays.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Next gen games will be too big to fit on blu-rays.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, haha. xD

But whatever media they use, they better not go cheap like they did with the first model of the PS4. It's annoying to listen to that beeping sound.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know if you're being sarcastic, haha. xD

But whatever media they use, they better not go cheap like they did with the first model of the PS4. It's annoying to listen to that beeping sound.

I'm not. FFXV on PC being 100GB is the sign of things to come. Maybe most games won't be as big in scale as a FF, but if they're still bigger than 50GB, then blu-rays are a problem.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Update 5.53 is out. Stability update to improve performance.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;NdOetyCL-uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdOetyCL-uk[/video]

Beyond: Two Souls and Rayman Legends announced as May's PS+ games. I'm pretty excited for Rayman.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;NdOetyCL-uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdOetyCL-uk[/video]

Beyond: Two Souls and Rayman Legends announced as May's PS+ games. I'm pretty excited for Rayman.

I have Rayman Legends for Switch and it's a super fun multiplayer experience, so having it free for PS4 to play with more of my friends will be awesome.

2 quid is good

Awards
I'm not. FFXV on PC being 100GB is the sign of things to come. Maybe most games won't be as big in scale as a FF, but if they're still bigger than 50GB, then blu-rays are a problem.

So what you're saying is that multiple discs will be making their welcome return?

Hell yeah

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Update 5.55 is out. Stability update to improve performance.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The PS4 has so much life left in it. This past year PS4 sales have been at an all time high. I think Sony is somewhat crazy to announce PS5 in two years.

ImVentus

Awards
I don't know how to take these news, I mean it took me forever to get a PS4.
I really hope PS4 won't stop releasing games by 2020s.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Back