• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
Playstation Hits are making a comeback.

When I was younger I was embarrassed to own a greatest hits title, it meant you were poor and couldn't afford it when it was new. I tucked those in a safe place.

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
When I was younger I was embarrassed to own a greatest hits title, it meant you were poor and couldn't afford it when it was new. I tucked those in a safe place.
No shame in that. Especially how the Phantom Pain isn't worth the full $59.99+ taxes.

Launchpad

unwavering duck pilot
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
Really waiting for the PS4's later-in-life-cycle renaissance to kick in. I want more fun games and less overly cinematic crap. RDR2, Sekiro, and DMC5 should give me thrills but they're not exclusives. It seems like all the Sony exclusives are extremely dialogue driven games where you walk around and listen to character conversations-- thst in addition to faux stealth.

I'm ready for Spiderman to knock my socks off, hopefully. Combat looks good but lord knows looks can be deceiving.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
Really waiting for the PS4's later-in-life-cycle renaissance to kick in. I want more fun games and less overly cinematic crap. RDR2, Sekiro, and DMC5 should give me thrills but they're not exclusives. It seems like all the Sony exclusives are extremely dialogue driven games where you walk around and listen to character conversations-- thst in addition to faux stealth.

I'm ready for Spiderman to knock my socks off, hopefully. Combat looks good but lord knows looks can be deceiving.
Yo, Spider-Man will deliver. Tlou2 looks like hot garbage, I'm so tired of these walking and talking simulators. I want some real gameplay, shooting webs, punching bad guys, swinging through the city feeling like a badass. It's gonna be good. Rdr2 also looks very promising.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
Yo, Spider-Man will deliver. Tlou2 looks like hot garbage, I'm so tired of these walking and talking simulators. I want some real gameplay, shooting webs, punching bad guys, swinging through the city feeling like a badass. It's gonna be good. Rdr2 also looks very promising.
Spiderman, Days Gone, Kingdom Hearts 3, and potentially Starfell are the only things that really interest me atm. I like the way Days Gone handles hordes of zombies. I was bored to tears watching Death Stranding gameplay.

Recon

Fear is my currency
Awards
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
[video=youtube;JtJnxrwIXiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtJnxrwIXiw[/video]

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
Beta 6.00 Update 3 brings about a reworked search function on the PlayStation Store :D

Recon

Fear is my currency
Awards
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Beta 6.00 Update 3 brings about a reworked search function on the PlayStation Store :D
An improvement I look forward to see.

wow I'm really gonna miss the archaic one letter at a time bullshit
This was probably one of the worst implemented search functions I've seen. I guess they were going for precision, but it was such a pain to scroll for letters. Kinda like watching a 3 year old putting letter blocks slowly together to form a word.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
The day has come that the search finally is normal... I didn't even dare to hope that shitty search would ever change, it was so slow and impractical. Goodbye forever

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
Okay so I put an image in my post and it's now disappeared because I deleted the tweet lol so:

You can also search by publisher and genre:

Rydgea

"contrary little shit"
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Seriously. Just let me type whatever I want, PSN! But yeah, gj (being 100 years late to your version of Google)

Sdog

Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
[video=youtube;Rqs9yOmqi8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqs9yOmqi8c[/video]

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
There'll totally be a PS2 Classic later. They're not gonna pass up milking the best selling console in history.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Obligatory "Sony is imitating Nintendo" post.
That actually was a good idea and future me who will probably get this at some point has no regrets lol
time loop created

but really, it IS a good idea and it's good for anyone who honestly just wants to have a chance at this stuff yet still buy new things. Idk, imo it's great the offer exists

*edit* but yes, mandatory honorable mention goes to salty facebook commenters, Jesus Christ xD