• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

It's the 20th anniversary guys. It would've been great to have something new. Atleast you could remake of the Last Frontier. You could give Jak and Daxter a better swan song.

:(
Sony doesn't care about anything that isn't a 10 million selling open world cinematic game these days.

D

Deleted member 246005

Sony doesn't care about anything that isn't a 10 million selling open world cinematic game these days.
Jak's an open world and ND cut their storytelling teeth on Jak. It's literally the Precursor to Uncharted and Last of us.

Come on Sony....it's easy goodwill.....:(

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jak's an open world and ND cut their storytelling teeth on Jak. It's literally the Precursor to Uncharted and Last of us.

Come on Sony....it's easy goodwill.....:(
Is it a 10+ Million seller? Days Gone wasn't & they axed that sequel.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Yeah, Sony has been moving towards just doing "too big to fail" games as of late. Axing Days Gone 2, the higher focus on sequels with Horizon and God of War, and there's rumors of an actual remake of the Last of Us??

2 quid is good

Awards
Sony in general have been utterly terrible, not only with first party games but with their online ecosystem and complete lack of backwards compatibility. Frankly, PS4 to PS5 discs should be expected. And I completely believe that the PS5 is capable of emulating the PS3 but we're still stuck with PS Now. Not to mention the terrible policy of PS2 and PS1 games on PS now being forced to have trophy support - that alone would stop so many devs from putting their old games up there. And why is it that themes have been rendered totally inaccessible from PS3 > PS4 > PS5? It feels like something small but people paid for this too, and I still don't understand why they couldn't let ps1/ps2 games purchased on the PS3 psn store be compatible with PS4.

I know this all takes a lot of time and money to develop but I think it can only be worth it to reward the people who've bought into Sony's ecosystem. But here we are, with psp and ps vita games about to become obsolete, and instead of trying to work on any type of ps3 emulation we're stuck with a completely not fit for purpose streaming service that to this day still only offers 17 games for PS2 on it's European page. I think it's still not even available in Australia so what the hell is up with "For the Players"? I don't think it's very for the players to introduce a price hike that makes games in Europe suddenly 90 dollars when we were paying around 65 before. It's crazy and dumb and I wish I'd bought into Xbox's ecosystem instead because whatever was the point in owning a PS1/2/3/4 if I'm not even being incentivised at all to continue supporting them? The games? All 2 games on PS5 considering I can play all the rest on my ps4 if I want to.

I'm just super annoyed with all the anti consumerist stuff they've been putting out, and EVEN MORE annoyed with the people defending it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Rumor has it that Sony is gonna put their older game libraries on Mobile. They're trying to see if they can put their older games there.

But yes, Sony is reverting to their arrogant PS3 era attitude.

Lulcy

Awards
State of Play set for April 29.

Description: This Thursday, feast your eyes on more than 15 minutes of new Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart footage, plus a quick look at a pair of upcoming indie titles. There won’t be any hardware or business-focused updates in this show – just loads of explodey goodness from Insomniac Games. Tune in live Thursday April 29 at 2pm PT / 5pm ET!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Ratchet and Clank trailer was sooooooooo, sooooooo good. I can't wait for the state of play, I'm going to be at work and just screaming, probably.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
She has a name! Now let's us pray she doesn't shitcanned in future games like Angela.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I just did a random Google search today out of curiosity. Why is the PS5 console now being priced at like $1200-1500 at most stores???

Xblade13

Awards
I just did a random Google search today out of curiosity. Why is the PS5 console now being priced at like $1200-1500 at most stores???
The chip shortage is getting worse because Taiwan still doesn't have access to most of the vaccines, and said shortage is causing the PS5 to be low on supply for the insane amount of demand. On top of that, the scalpers are still going, with WalMart and such accidentally linking to said online prices instead of retail this last restock. It's all s s***show.

D

Deleted member 246005

The truth hurts. I had different opinions but the video is right.

I think Jak and Daxter would be better off with a reboot but it's still a gamble. Reboots are anything goes and the developers can't serve every faction of the fandom. They are gonna pick and choose what they want and leave the rest.

Instead of the GTA direction, I think legend of Zelda would've been a good model. Each new game has a land to explore and new problems to overcome.

Ironically Sonic Boom would've been better off as a Jak and Daxter reboot. Maybe just get those developers to come in and do a Jak reboot? Those guys could use a comeback after Sega screwed them over.

An FF7R style remake could work but that overlaps with a reboot. So I guess they should just bite the bullet and do it. Let the chips fall where they may.

Xblade13

Awards
Sony's State of Play was today, and they really didn't show much of anything. And Final Fantasy wasn't present in any capacity, which is kinda rough seeing a lot of people thought Sony had made Square Enix hold back stuff for said State of Play.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Can Deathloop just come out already? I have no interest in it, I'm just sick of seeing it at so many events and taking up so much time every time.

D

Deleted member 263385

i can imagine xenogears and xenosaga being exclusives if they ever got re-released as ports.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The showcase was damn hype. Very excited for Spider-Man 2, Wolverine, and KotoR. Insomniac is on fire right now

Reactions: Max
Back