• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
re: Sony - "Now it REALLY does everything!"

Alright, bought FFVII, and download it to my PSP, and I need to know how to get it from the PSP to a PS3.

TheChosenOne

Crap just lost all my save date.
Does anyone know how i can get savegames while still being to get trophies etc. ?

Macabre

Gold Member

How did you lose all your save data?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Alright, bought FFVII, and download it to my PSP, and I need to know how to get it from the PSP to a PS3.

I think you can just go to your PSN account on your PS3 and download FFVII onto the PS3...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Had to reformate my harddrive.

I highly doubt you can get your save games back.

You know how hard it is to retrieve specific data from a computer's harddrive that's be erased? Reformatting is setting it back to factory standards, so. . .yeah. . .

TheChosenOne

I highly doubt you can get your save games back.

You know how hard it is to retrieve specific data from a computer's harddrive that's be erased? Reformatting is setting it back to factory standards, so. . .yeah. . .

I didn't mean my own savegames.
I'll live with it I guess.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

trophies you don't have to worry about, they are simply saved to your account on PSN, as for game data yeah you should have backed it all up first.

TheChosenOne

trophies you don't have to worry about, they are simply saved to your account on PSN, as for game data yeah you should have backed it all up first.

I wasn't given an option.
The Systems OS was broken. :/

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep

Whoa.
That sucks.
I hate PS3 problems.
Brings down your day.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

So I downloaded the Braid demo on my Mac just to test out how the game will be when it hits the PSN, minus the controls.
All I'm gonna say is if you're garbage at puzzle games you're gonna wanna break your controller trying to figure out a lot of the puzzles. It doesn't seem to really get hard until the 3rd level though because of the new game mechanic that gets introduced.
From what I've seen of the steam achievements it also seems as though there's gonna be 12 trophies total if they go by the same guidelines; maybe maybe not.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

For those of you who use Home. A new space will be coming on Thursday from the same guys who brought us Xi.

Patrick O'Luanaigh (patrickol) on Twitter

Moving along, the 18th is still shaping up to be a big day for Sony. It seems that it may be even bigger than Sony's E3 conference. Possible things we could see are - New exclusives, PS3 Slim unveiling, FW 3.0 specifics, the NEW PSN details AND possible release, official price cuts, etc.

I can't wait for it. 2 more weeks!

Also here is a little rumor update:

PlayStation Insider - PSINext Discuss PS3, PS2, PSP - PS3 News

Shade737

Silver Member

I was hoping that they would of included character balancing with the special release.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Who has a PSP and what games do you have?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Who has a PSP and what games do you have?

I do. I can't really remember all of the games because I don't play them. Off the top of my head though I know I have -

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 (I think that's the one I have)
Daxter
GTA Vice City Stories
Iron Man

aaand that's all I can think of right now.

STILL waiting for that PS2 BC update =\
I want to play some games that I havent even tried out yet.

That may be coming with gamescom next week as well. Not a sure thing but you know how rumors go. With the new PSN most likely launching at that time of the Sony conference, there are talks about PS2 bw compatibility.

There actually has been one PS2 game that has gone under the radar by most people on the PSN store. That is, Buzz jr or something like that. It's one of the games in the Buzz series, I just forgot which one exactly, and is a PS2 game. Anyway, an update that makes the console able to play PS2 discs, well, we'll see about that.

Here's another article with a rundown of rumors, speculations, and the pretty much confirmed info coming next week from Sony at GamesCom.

“NEW” PSN Is Most Likely Backwards Compatibilty and PS2 Store - DualShockers

Back