• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

D

The KR3W
re: Sony - "Now it REALLY does everything!"

Who has a PSP and what games do you have?

Had to give a look all my games for this one.

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Daxter
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Killzone: Liberation
Resistance: Retribution

PSN Downloadable:

Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VII
Spyro Trilogy
Street Fighter: Alpha (Have no recall on why but I guess I just did)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

I have:

FF7: CC
Daxter
MGS: PO
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition

My little brother has:

WWE Smackdown VS. Raw 2007
Sonic Rivals
Star Wars Battlefront 2

Star Wars was mine but I gave it to him cause im bored of it and now im gonna get LBP for Christmas. Also im trying to trade up my 1000 to one of the 3000 models.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep

I do. I can't really remember all of the games because I don't play them. Off the top of my head though I know I have -

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 (I think that's the one I have)
Daxter
GTA Vice City Stories
Iron Man

aaand that's all I can think of right now.

That may be coming with gamescom next week as well. Not a sure thing but you know how rumors go. With the new PSN most likely launching at that time of the Sony conference, there are talks about PS2 bw compatibility.

There actually has been one PS2 game that has gone under the radar by most people on the PSN store. That is, Buzz jr or something like that. It's one of the games in the Buzz series, I just forgot which one exactly, and is a PS2 game. Anyway, an update that makes the console able to play PS2 discs, well, we'll see about that.

Here's another article with a rundown of rumors, speculations, and the pretty much confirmed info coming next week from Sony at GamesCom.

“NEW” PSN Is Most Likely Backwards Compatibilty and PS2 Store - DualShockers

Not going to get my hopes up.
But I'll try to keep my eyes on this.

Shade737

Silver Member

That may be coming with gamescom next week as well. Not a sure thing but you know how rumors go. With the new PSN most likely launching at that time of the Sony conference, there are talks about PS2 bw compatibility.

There actually has been one PS2 game that has gone under the radar by most people on the PSN store. That is, Buzz jr or something like that. It's one of the games in the Buzz series, I just forgot which one exactly, and is a PS2 game. Anyway, an update that makes the console able to play PS2 discs, well, we'll see about that.

Here's another article with a rundown of rumors, speculations, and the pretty much confirmed info coming next week from Sony at GamesCom.

“NEW” PSN Is Most Likely Backwards Compatibilty and PS2 Store - DualShockers
I am hoping this is true. Ever since the discontinuation of the 60gb I have been waiting for this.

Macabre

Gold Member

I want some DMC3, Okami, God of War 1, 2, Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, 3, Sly Cooper and Shadow of the Colossus.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

╬ProperArtist╬;4314010 said:
Ps3 won't play imported Ps2 games sadly.
There's a way too but it involves taking some things apart.

Weeeell, that's the thing with the new PSN. If the store does have a PS2 section added then if you have a jap PSN, you may very well be able to download Jap PS2 games. Who knows?

Now, if Final Mix is on that list or not is another story.

Awards

I would love nothing more than to dust off the plethora of PS2 games sitting in the corner of my room. They've gathered quite a bit of dust.

Macabre

Gold Member

What's the possibility of the PS3 Slim having backwards compatibility with PS2 games?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

ur so clevar and kool dogen i wish i cud be just liek u

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Lol Dogen and dang PS3 gets pretty cool stuff.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

∞ said:
ur so clevar and kool dogen i wish i cud be just liek u
your so cool ∞ with your sarcasm and stuff. I wish i could be just like you.

Anyway so me and some other person was arguing about what is the best game to come to the PS3 to date. His argument consisted of saying everyone thinks CoD4 is the best, but out of stupidity he doesn't know what game he is talking about cause he kept saying how CoD4 has a zombie map. I myself love CoD4 and still play it on occasion, but of course how can you deny the amazingness of MGS4 as the best game to come to the PS3? I mean online play I give to CoD4, but just overall gameplay, story, graphics, and just overall pull into the game MGS4 gave it all. Was wondering what others thoughts were on this?

Macabre

Gold Member

Anyway so me and some other person was arguing about what is the best game to come to the PS3 to date. His argument consisted of saying everyone thinks CoD4 is the best, but out of stupidity he doesn't know what game he is talking about cause he kept saying how CoD4 has a zombie map. I myself love CoD4 and still play it on occasion, but of course how can you deny the amazingness of MGS4 as the best game to come to the PS3? I mean online play I give to CoD4, but just overall gameplay, story, graphics, and just overall pull into the game MGS4 gave it all. Was wondering what others thoughts were on this?
MGS4, hands down. The game is a masterpiece. No other stealth action game has so much depth and detail. It's number one on my list.
The only competitor it has for the title of best PS3 game is Fallout 3, IMO.

Back