• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Playstation Hits are making a comeback.

PS-Hits-755x425.jpg

When I was younger I was embarrassed to own a greatest hits title, it meant you were poor and couldn't afford it when it was new. I tucked those in a safe place.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
When I was younger I was embarrassed to own a greatest hits title, it meant you were poor and couldn't afford it when it was new. I tucked those in a safe place.

No shame in that. Especially how the Phantom Pain isn't worth the full $59.99+ taxes.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Really waiting for the PS4's later-in-life-cycle renaissance to kick in. I want more fun games and less overly cinematic crap. RDR2, Sekiro, and DMC5 should give me thrills but they're not exclusives. It seems like all the Sony exclusives are extremely dialogue driven games where you walk around and listen to character conversations-- thst in addition to faux stealth.

I'm ready for Spiderman to knock my socks off, hopefully. Combat looks good but lord knows looks can be deceiving.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Really waiting for the PS4's later-in-life-cycle renaissance to kick in. I want more fun games and less overly cinematic crap. RDR2, Sekiro, and DMC5 should give me thrills but they're not exclusives. It seems like all the Sony exclusives are extremely dialogue driven games where you walk around and listen to character conversations-- thst in addition to faux stealth.

I'm ready for Spiderman to knock my socks off, hopefully. Combat looks good but lord knows looks can be deceiving.

Yo, Spider-Man will deliver. Tlou2 looks like hot garbage, I'm so tired of these walking and talking simulators. I want some real gameplay, shooting webs, punching bad guys, swinging through the city feeling like a badass. It's gonna be good. Rdr2 also looks very promising.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Yo, Spider-Man will deliver. Tlou2 looks like hot garbage, I'm so tired of these walking and talking simulators. I want some real gameplay, shooting webs, punching bad guys, swinging through the city feeling like a badass. It's gonna be good. Rdr2 also looks very promising.

Spiderman, Days Gone, Kingdom Hearts 3, and potentially Starfell are the only things that really interest me atm. I like the way Days Gone handles hordes of zombies. I was bored to tears watching Death Stranding gameplay.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;JtJnxrwIXiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtJnxrwIXiw[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Beta 6.00 Update 3 brings about a reworked search function on the PlayStation Store :D

DlIL9cLV4AIGGfO.jpg

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Beta 6.00 Update 3 brings about a reworked search function on the PlayStation Store :D

An improvement I look forward to see.

wow I'm really gonna miss the archaic one letter at a time bullshit

This was probably one of the worst implemented search functions I've seen. I guess they were going for precision, but it was such a pain to scroll for letters. Kinda like watching a 3 year old putting letter blocks slowly together to form a word.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The day has come that the search finally is normal... I didn't even dare to hope that shitty search would ever change, it was so slow and impractical. Goodbye forever

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay so I put an image in my post and it's now disappeared because I deleted the tweet lol so:

oMzYIb1.jpg

You can also search by publisher and genre:

19ImOEX.jpg

oCTHKPm.png

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Seriously. Just let me type whatever I want, PSN! But yeah, gj (being 100 years late to your version of Google)

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;Rqs9yOmqi8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqs9yOmqi8c[/video]

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There'll totally be a PS2 Classic later. They're not gonna pass up milking the best selling console in history.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Obligatory "Sony is imitating Nintendo" post.

That actually was a good idea and future me who will probably get this at some point has no regrets lol
time loop created

but really, it IS a good idea and it's good for anyone who honestly just wants to have a chance at this stuff yet still buy new things. Idk, imo it's great the offer exists

*edit* but yes, mandatory honorable mention goes to salty facebook commenters, Jesus Christ xD

Back