• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Anyone get a email from Sony to exclusively buy a PS5? Just wondering

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My buddy got one of those emails also, they're definitely going around. Which is nice for those who still haven't managed to get their hands on one.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

New State of Play incoming. Only about 20 minutes and focus is on 3rd party games coming to PS4 and PS5.
Yeah, it was pretty lackluster. An Among Us clone, a generic looking multiplayer game they started the show with, a very weird looking kart racer. The only things I saw that would being a lot of excitement were the new Star Ocean and the last game they showed.

I mean, even not having hopes up it was kinda weird.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Hey, I forgot this was happening, so new Star Ocean news was more than good enough for me haha

D

Deleted member 246005

I thought that announced a new game at first glance.
My bad.

Here's a take on some of Jak's problems as a series.

I'm fine with a reboot. It would recapturing the kid friendly vibe of the first game. A current Jak 4 wouldn't be able to. Jak can't be a naive kid again.

In a reboot, I'd ditch the time travel plot but I'd keep the genre mashup between a platformer and something else. The sequels would have a darker shift but more gradual than the second game.

This about some of the problems Sly 5 would face.

It's not as bad as he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Allegedly, PS Plus will combine with Now and it'll be a three tier service:
* PS4 and PS5 catalogue
* PS1-PS3 and PSP catalogue

Max

Staff member
Awards

* PS4 and PS5 catalogue
If done right, I'm about this.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

* PS4 and PS5 catalogue
No Vita?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know it's not a Sony exclusive thing but did anyone else try The Matrix Unreal Engine 5 experience? When it went to the city part... I couldn't believe it. I know KH would never do everything that The Matrix was showing off but the idea about no anti-aliasing, full high quality textures with no streaming errors (already solved on PS5 tech with UE4 as shown by FFVIIR but there's no reason for blurry textures now), natural lighting with no lights manually placed, and no pop-in would certainly be an amazing boon for jumping to UE5.

The stats as well...

• The city is 4,138 km wide and 4.968 km long, slightly larger than the size of downtown Los Angeles
  • The city surface is 15.79 km2
  • The city perimeter is 14.519 km long
  • There are 260 km of roads in the city
  • There are 512 km of sidewalk in the city
  • There are 1,248 intersections in the city
  • There are 45,073 parked cars, of which 38,146 are drivable and destructible
  • There are 17,000 simulated traffic vehicles on the road that are destructible
  • 7,000 buildings
  • 27,848 lamp posts on the street side only
  • 12,422 sewer holes
  • Almost 10 million unique and duplicated assets were created to make the city
  • The entire world is lit by only the sun, sky and emissive materials on meshes. No light sources were placed for the tens of thousands of street lights and headlights. In night mode, nearly all lighting comes from the millions of emissive building windows
  • 35,000 simulated MetaHuman pedestrians
  • Average polygon count? 7000k buildings made of 1000s of assets and each asset could be up to millions of polygons so we have several billions of polygons to make up just the buildings of the city

Back