• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Imagines what a 012 remaster on Switch with higher poly characters, higher res textures, and guest fighter Geno Mallow could look like*

*cries*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m not exactly a PlayStation mega fan to go Premium, but maybe Extra? My strategy has always been to renew on Black Friday, when it’s 25% to 34% off a yearly PS+ subscription. Maybe the same thing will happen for the new subscription model.

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm not gonna lie, I don't plan on upgrading my plan. That's just more money than is worth it for me personally. I've even started to consider whether I want tp actually keep paying my yearly plus, the past couple years I feel like I barely use it.

2 quid is good

Awards
I stopped paying for ps plus quite a while ago, what with not being in the UK for almost the entirety of 2021 and then with school monopolising my time. That said, I had zero expectaations for this three tier system and it still feels like a rip off. It's using the exact same framework that currently exists but putting it under one system, but what Sony is failing to realise is PAL only has 17 PS2 classics available from PS now!

If this is supposed to be sony's answer to xbox's backwards compatibility they have fallen so short... It's so disappointing to know that native PS2 back compat is just one update away but sony doesn't wanna do that. But they also don't wanna make it easier to add PS2 and PS1 games onto their systems because they force trophy support on everything. Next time I go to Pakistan I'll make sure to get a cheap ps2 for myself as my current one seems to be giving out, and sony definitely isn't making it any easier for me

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's a showcase this week that should hopefully have some major gameplay reveals. I'm only really expecting Spider-Man 2 with a September release and I can't imagine what Insomniac has in store for us.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There's a showcase this week that should hopefully have some major gameplay reveals. I'm only really expecting Spider-Man 2 with a September release and I can't imagine what Insomniac has in store for us.
We're basically near launch for FF16 so FF7P2 might get showcased, especially if "this winter" does in fact mean by the end of 2023 (God, what a stacked year this is). Mortal Kombat is heavily rumored, as is something in regards to MGS (rumors are never consistent if it's 1 or 3 that getting remade).

Sony supposedly has like 10 live service games in the works, so sadly, I think there will be a lot of those being shown. But I suppose I would welcome a Playstation All-Stars reboot.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
For any God of War fans, the Valhalla DLC is a a ton of fun and the story was incredible.highly recommend. For a free DLC, it was one of the best surprises in gaming this year for me. Highly recommend.

In bad news, there’s been a massive and terrible leak at Insomniac due to a ransomware attack. The worst part of it to me is that the employees there had all their personal information leaked. On top of that though, basically their whole release slate for the rest of the decade, tons of concept art, and even current builds of games are now out there too. Not going to share any of the specific stuff here obviously, but you might want to stay vigilant if you want to avoid being spoiled.

I hope they find whoever did this and they face serious consequences. Leaking a screenshot or a game title is one thing, but this is on a completely different level.

Back