• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora’s Casual Pose full view?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Sora’s casual laid back pose where he rests his head back against his arms is a classic part of his character in fact it’s cause of him that I tend to do it from time to time lol.

My question is has Sora ever been in full view when doing this? I’m asking cause I’m posing one of my Sora figures to resemble it but I can’t recall how his full body looks when he’s making this pose. I know it seems pretty minor but after I thought of it I couldn’t get it out of my mind and now I really want to know. Has Sora ever been in full view when he’s doing this? The closest that I can recall is that scene in KH3 where he meets Marluxia but his feet are out of view. Does anyone know if there is a scene all throughout the series where Sora’s laid back pose is in full view?

Attachments

• 7B998E39-4D77-4DC1-A64E-A1026439AA32.jpeg
    7B998E39-4D77-4DC1-A64E-A1026439AA32.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't think of Sora doing that pose elsewhere in 3 (does he do it if you idle the game and you can get a full pose that way?)

I tried to help by getting a better look at that cutscene in 3 so I could get his feet in it for you but unfortunately his legs... don't actually work -

FJaXCmPaIAAkQ_8

I found this on Google though -

kingdom_hearts_ii___sora_by_soxxeh-d4w2muk.png

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think I found what you're looking for:
Olympus%20Coliseum%205.png

It's the best that I could find for 3D Sora.

Donald's text box blocks off his legs in CoM:
tumblr_mckhe8onao1ru5tboo1_500.jpg

Here's others I could find, I hope they help.
TltvUTu.jpg

Sora-kingdom-hearts-32328352-637-354.jpg
0.jpg

DvRapnNUUAEhfh7.jpg

1642565550500.jpeg
kingdom_hearts_re_chain_of_memories_image3.jpg

Back