• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora a duel weilder!O.0;;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiko_KH

I thought BHK was the only duel weilder...but i guess not...i know this may be old but some one please x-plain this to me...i feel so stupid right now if i didn't already know this...
redface.gif

soraduelwielder.jpg

S King

I will restrain all of my flaming powers.

Sora can fuse with Goofy, to create a form known as 'Brave' Form. In this state, he cannot use magic, but can use many extra fighting ablities due to the fact that he can use two keyblades.

In short:

Sora + Goofy = Dual Wielder

Reiko_KH

ahh...then how can BHK duel weild...he isn't fussed with neone...is he? *hits self on head for being a baka*

twilightdarkness

O gosh ima die..srry i can't restrain my flaming...WTF is wrong with you noob...we already know he is a duel weilder...you just trying to get ur posts up someone..your not the only one who has seen this picture...come on ur a loser...srry for all the name calling and stuff but im kinda tired of noobs posting stuff we already kno

DiZ'journey

calm down hes new you guys not every one has played the game as long as you or they didn't hear there was a sequel till recently. i personaly didnt start playing till Jan and didnt start looking into till a couple months ago(im glad or i would have died waiting)

Now to answer your second question it is unknown why the BHK can use two keyblades bit im sure we will figure it out when the game comes

TruChaos

What bs is that you dont know that there is a Kh squeal. Need to get shot if you didnt know that. O yeah S King its not brave mode it offical called "Valor" (sp)

Kilika

well if u get two keyblades when u fuse with goofy then wut do u get when u fuse with donald

Claymore

When was it called valor? Can someone give me the p[age where that is confirmed. ( I have been away from the boards for a week)

blut3ng3l

Ok, look, am I the only person who knows slighty anything? SORA, by himself, CAN DUEL WIELD. Near your green life bar, and blue magic bar, there is going to be a new meter. A Drive meter. As you fight, you collect I think yellow orbs to fill it up. And when you reach the max, you can go into a duel keyblade mode. And you can exit the mode, so you can save some of your Drive meter.

Kilika

well i'm guessing eh found out the same way i did and if not then he prolly looked on a bunch of kh sites

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Reiko_KH said:
ahh...then how can BHK duel weild...he isn't fussed with neone...is he? *hits self on head for being a baka*

I think that he can split his Kingdom Key into the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion. He might do this to seperate his light and dark powers so that they can be focused on different attacks.

I made a thread a while back that might clear the whole BHK duel weilding question.
http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=18080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back