• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and kairi (kh2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora/brave

:confused: does anybody think that kairi and sora will you know kiss or get together in kh2?

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
I think they will.:D If you remember in the end of KH1 Kairi finished the cave drawing they did together when they were little kids. So by that fact you would think they would end up together in KH2. Unless they make KH2 a cliff hanger or something. But there is a pretty good chance that it is going to happen. But we have to wait and see.:D

Blackblood

It's gotta happen. But if it doesn't, like if you play the game and it doesn't happen, that would mean that there would be a KH3, wouldn't it?

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
Blackblood said:
It's gotta happen. But if it doesn't, like if you play the game and it doesn't happen, that would mean that there would be a KH3, wouldn't it?

I think so too. KH has to end with Sora and Kairi together. Like kissing or something Just like the ending of FF8 or FF9.

nightmare dragon

in the flaming bloody mouth of the blue dragon
it would be very dramatic if they kiss but it would be at least a great shock in kingdom hearts because if nomura plans to do kh3 it could be kairi and sora married and they would have children and that childrens will substitute sora and that would change all the story of kingdom hearts

moogles

I don't know if they will kiss or not. However, I would think that they would at least be together at the end of the game.

crowmaster

i just want to see them together (along with riku) but when he walks away, they start makin' all kind of perverted stuff and sora tries to climb up to kairi's back and she rolls up that's when they will.......(everyone stares) oopsy, i got carried away...just kidding i just want to see them all together like true friends (perhaps a little more)

ERD

Duh, if not by KH2 then by the end of the whole thing... or later but they're gonna kiss I mean c'mon people.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
RikuIsMine77 said:
I don't really like Sora and Kairi as a couple. I'm much more interested in seeing Sora and Riku develope a deeper friendship. :)
Are you talking about yaio !? :confused: :eek: ew sorry that's my opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back