• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy_jane

i reckon they will share a papou fruit and their hearts will be intertwined blah blah blah and they will kiss and promise to never leave each other blah blah blah, disney stuff is so typical, i bet that happens, the last ending was really stupid though...

flashback

ill come back for you...

i know you will!

*choir sings*

the end

my reaction: WHAT!!! THATS IT???? OH COME ON< I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT FOR THIS????

so yeah, but anyway i still love kingdom hearts, post if you agree with my theory...

sorakairi1414

i agree but i hope he doesnt leave her again if he finds her in kh2 and then makes the same promise again from the first game that would realy suck

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
they'd better have one big, huge, tear-jerking reunion, maybe with "Simple and Clean" playing in the background. i'm a huge S/K fangirl (gee, can you tell? ^.^)

i'm guessing that their reunion won't be on destiny islands. i personally think that according to deep dive, she's going to go out and find him.

C

cam ron 77

i'm a fan of that paopu idea, now that i think about it, they should do that.

how romanic':D

Reverse Dragon

.Oathkeeper. said:
they'd better have one big, huge, tear-jerking reunion, maybe with "Simple and Clean" playing in the background. i'm a huge S/K fangirl (gee, can you tell? ^.^)

i'm guessing that their reunion won't be on destiny islands. i personally think that according to deep dive, she's going to go out and find him.

cam ron 77 said:
i'm a fan of that paopu idea, now that i think about it, they should do that.

how romanic':D

*covers mouth* I'd puke! EWWEY! Where would Sora and Riku's rivalry go? She's a princess of Hearts so It'd be cool for her to go out and kick some ass to find sora but I'd rather not watch two animated Characters make out!

Oathkeeper15

sorakairi1414 said:
the kh2 poem

"walking this world
without you,
to remake forgotten promises and meet you at roads end,

faded memories,
reconstructed memories,
a dream-a dream of you,
in a world without you.

the dream i see in the world without you,
torn dream,like a memory from the far past,
i'd like to put it together,
with you..."
That poen is my signature ^_^ and i believe it is DEFINETELY talking about sora and kairi, i am almost possative, it just is...lol

Oathkeeper15

.Oathkeeper. said:

I completely agree with you I am a huge s/k fan too ^_^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Lol... I can just immage a scene with the paupu...

*big dramatic reuniting scene...*

Sora: So... I love you... so wanna go eat that fruit thiing?

Kairi: Sure!

*shows them sitting on the docks devouring the star shaped fruit...*

Sora: Delicious and Nutricious!

Kairi: And has magical powers... I'd like to see a pineapple do that!

Sora: I love you

*big make out scene*

Lol...

I'm a fan of S/K, but the eating the paupu thing? Not quite the reuniting love thing I'm expecting...

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
hahaha, "delicious and nutritious!"

yeah, about the paopu--not sure what they're going to do about that. seems to me that their only chance to share one passed a long time ago, before Destiny Islands was overtaken by darkness. i think it'll become a bit of a cliche. they "shared" a paopu by means of the scratchart drawing. i mean, Nomura would not have put that in the ending if he didn't think that it had deep significance. do you know what i mean?

and as for everyone saying they don't want to see two animated characters making out, you obviously didn't care for FFX. i mean, Tidus and Yuna were only 17. Sora and Kairi are 15. it happens. big deal.

i'd like very much to see an emotional reunion, perhaps even a kiss, but i don't think you guys have to worry about a makeout fest. something tells me that won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back