• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku Bring Arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
How should I pose them? I just got my Sora bring arts today and already had my Riku so I'm trying to think of how I should pose them. Two poses I already had in mind were:

tumblr_inline_oj0t4esat31t4b2qk_1280.png

d9809036f59778b78bc8311ca1eb9e8d.jpg

But I wouldn't mind other suggestions. PG, non-shipping poses please. I'm not a fan of SoraXRiku unless Kairi is involved as SoraXKairiXRikuXSora (and her Bring Arts isn't out yet)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You do you. I could totally get behind a "display your pictures" of Play Arts, Bring Arts, official statues / action figure photo dump for the community.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
You do you. I could totally get behind a "display your pictures" of Play Arts, Bring Arts, official statues / action figure photo dump for the community.

Awesome, I'm totally down to take some pics then. Since I don't have my SDG Toy Box figs yet, I'll only be able to display these two and my pops, but I was thinking of putting them in the Trinity Detect pose that they were in in some of the photos. I'll post them here when I get home. Which do you think looks better though? I was really feeling the fist bump but I'm unsure if I want to display one character backwards. Then I was thinking about the kneeling pose and don't know if I want to have one character half displayed. I feel like I saw a cool pic of Sora and Riku doing a front facing fist bump, but I can't find any images of that that aren't just fan art. I wanna do official poses to bring renders to life. I have Riku currently holding his Braveheart down while he has his open palm on his heart. I'm using the eyes open face, but mostly only because the eyes closed face looks a little weird to me.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Another quick post: Based on images I can find, the Keyblade behind Sora's back should be Braveheart and the one he and Riku are holding should be Shooting Star right? (Because these are the KH3 figures, not KH2)

BOT 101

Another quick post: Based on images I can find, the Keyblade behind Sora's back should be Braveheart and the one he and Riku are holding should be Shooting Star right? (Because these are the KH3 figures, not KH2)

Thats correct.

Although, i guess if you wanted to make it more "canon" shouldnt it be sora and riku holding the kingdom key instead of shooting star?
(i dont even know which world shooting star is obtained in lol)
But i think shooting star would be cool too.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Thats correct.

Although, i guess if you wanted to make it more "canon" shouldnt it be sora and riku holding the kingdom key instead of shooting star?
(i dont even know which world shooting star is obtained in lol)
But i think shooting star would be cool too.

Well, the regular Sora bring art comes with Shooting Star and the two guns, Second Form comes with Kingdom, Guardian comes with Hero's Origins, Toy comes with Favorite Deputy, Halloween and Christmas both come with Kingdom and Decisive Pumpkin. I'd give him KK if I had it tho. Kinda wish that Riku came with Way to the Dawn too since he has both in KH3 according to screen shots.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
UPDATE: I took a picture of the Xemnas fight pose, and tonight I'm going to take a picture of the fist bump pose. Sora's stand bar is really stiff so I actually have to unscrew it in order to move it so it took a lot longer to pose him in the right angle to match the stance and Riku is almost as tall as Sora kneeling and his foot doesn't completely bend that way so I did the best I could to replicate his pose. I also have to buy some super glue to keep the fin from popping out of the gun. It looks like it was intended to come out but it doesn't stay in as well so I'm gonna glue it in and maybe play with a few more poses. However, I'm picky and knowing now that his outfit turns blue and goes into a magic form when the dual guns happen I don't like the idea of posing him with them when his outfit is normal. It's the same with the Gamestop exclusive Dual Gun pop. I don't like it, but I deal with it. I guess it's also the same with Power Form Monster Sora too. He's orange, but Happy Gear isn't Twin Yo-Yos or Dual Claws.

BOT 101

Well, the regular Sora bring art comes with Shooting Star and the two guns, Second Form comes with Kingdom, Guardian comes with Hero's Origins, Toy comes with Favorite Deputy, Halloween and Christmas both come with Kingdom and Decisive Pumpkin. I'd give him KK if I had it tho. Kinda wish that Riku came with Way to the Dawn too since he has both in KH3 according to screen shots.

Aw that sucks. Kinda annoying that if you wanted KK you'd have to buy a whole new figure.
Yeah i agree, Riku should've come with WTTD.

UPDATE: I took a picture of the Xemnas fight pose, and tonight I'm going to take a picture of the fist bump pose. Sora's stand bar is really stiff so I actually have to unscrew it in order to move it so it took a lot longer to pose him in the right angle to match the stance and Riku is almost as tall as Sora kneeling and his foot doesn't completely bend that way so I did the best I could to replicate his pose. I also have to buy some super glue to keep the fin from popping out of the gun. It looks like it was intended to come out but it doesn't stay in as well so I'm gonna glue it in and maybe play with a few more poses. However, I'm picky and knowing now that his outfit turns blue and goes into a magic form when the dual guns happen I don't like the idea of posing him with them when his outfit is normal. It's the same with the Gamestop exclusive Dual Gun pop. I don't like it, but I deal with it. I guess it's also the same with Power Form Monster Sora too. He's orange, but Happy Gear isn't Twin Yo-Yos or Dual Claws.

Hopefully the glue fixes the issue. Just be careful when you apply it! (wouldn't want to ruin the figuren)
Ah, the struggles of the canon universe lol.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Aw that sucks. Kinda annoying that if you wanted KK you'd have to buy a whole new figure.
Yeah i agree, Riku should've come with WTTD.

Hopefully the glue fixes the issue. Just be careful when you apply it! (wouldn't want to ruin the figuren)
Ah, the struggles of the canon universe lol.

Indeed! I was careful and now they don't come out at all. I didn't get to pose yet because I got busy last night, but tonight is my last night of work before my KH3 binge so after today I'll have time to dedicate to reposing the figures before KH3 is unlocked on my PS4.

Yeah, if they make a Magic Form Sora Bring Arts in the next set they release then hopefully he comes with blue trigger hands for the Shooting Star guns and comes with Mirage Staff and Ever After.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
You should put Riku right behind Sora....touching.

Back