• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku in KH1 form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

I certainly hope that Sora and Riku grows into their KH2 selves within the game because I am tired of playing as KH1 Sora. I would much rather play as KH2 Sora in a new adventure not my KH2FM copy. It doesn't help that HJO is getting older. He's already 22 years old and it's incredibly hard to do a 14 years old boy voice.

Sand

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler but better safe than sorry

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
KH1 Sora
- KH1
- CoM/Re:CoM
- coded/Re:coded
- Technically Days
- KH3D

KH2 Sora
- KH2

:/
I'm sorry, but any "reason" Nomura uses for bringing back the KH1 outfits in KH3D will definitely be some contrived excuse.

Yeah, I'm kind of agreeing with this. :/

It won't bother me that much, but I would have much preferred their KHII style clothes.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah I hope they're not like that the whole game. Just for a part of it, kh1 Sora is getting old.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, Nomura said its necessary for the story...

This mark of mastery is probably some sort of self-exploration (otherwise they wouldn't be this age), similar to the "dive to the heart" experience. Only in this, Riku and Sora visit their pasts, or from what we've seen, altered pasts (Sora doesn't actually fight a Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town).

Which means eventually they WILL be in their KH2 forms.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
If it's for the whole game it wouldn't stop me from enjoying it or making it my favourite or not. But... it'd be nice if it wasn't for the whole game.
Hmm if Sora is in his KH2 uniform in the opening cutscene but nothing else does it still count?

State

Awards
Personally, I think both Riku and Sora were reversed into their Kingdom Hearts 1 form so Yen Sid could give them an equal training to both to see who of them shows the Mark of Mastery, the test being the last battle between Sora and Riku in a digital version of Land of Departure created by Mickey's computer.

Also, while replaying through Birth by Sleep, I noticed something Master Eraqus said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Also, while replaying through Birth by Sleep, I noticed something Master Eraqus said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The MoM Exam isn't a competition... :/
What made you think both can't pass?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It isn't retarded to Nomura. He's said before that he believes there should always be a reason.

Yeah... it's still retarded.

And, also, you guys would think you'd get used to Sora with his older voice by now. I certainly have, it doesn't even faze me.

I'm used to the voice. For me it's more an annoyance with that these are the real Sora and Riku (I think?) turned into their KH1-selves; the excuse for that will be lame. And after seeing the Blank Points in English, the want to play as KH2 Sora grew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back