• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku in KH1 form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
This...memories or that provided "dreams"-theme are the only plausible reasons I can think of why they're using "jumpsuit"-Sora yet again...it really is getting somewhat old by now...

You mean something related to memory?

State

Awards
Let's see now...

Young Sora:
- KH1
- FM
- COM
- RE: COM
- KH2
- FM
- CODED
- RE:CODED
- DAYS

Older Sora:
- KH2
- FM
- BBS
- FM

Kid Sora:
- KH1
- FM
- BBS
- FM

Seriously, Nomura has a thing for the younger versions of Sora. :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Let's see now...

Young Sora:
- KH1
- FM
- COM
- RE: COM
- KH2
- FM
- CODED
- RE:CODED
- DAYS

Older Sora:
- KH2
- FM
- BBS
- FM

Kid Sora:
- KH1
- FM
- BBS
- FM

Seriously, Nomura has a thing for the younger versions of Sora. :/
Lol, Nomura's pedo for Sora.
Nah, but seriously people think that, aside from not being able to use this design again soon, it's because the older Sora gets, the more serious his adventures or his attitude will be. However, I know some pretty immature 20 year olds, so I don't think Nomura has anything to worry about in that department.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Maybe it signifies a "back to the beginning" sorta thing

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
KH1 Sora
- KH1
- CoM/Re:CoM
- coded/Re:coded
- Technically Days
- KH3D

KH2 Sora
- KH2

:/
I'm sorry, but any "reason" Nomura uses for bringing back the KH1 outfits in KH3D will definitely be some contrived excuse.

Doesn't it seem like he keeps trying to remake the first game? I wish they would get some new outfits, but w/e.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im tired of it too but sora can be alot cooler when he is 14
[video=youtube;4yolZeXJfrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yolZeXJfrw&feature=related[/video]

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Are you trying to say the reason that Sora and Riku appear as KH1 is so they are at Level 1?
That's utterly retarded.
It's a videogame, there doesn't have to be any reasons they are at level 1.
It isn't retarded to Nomura. He's said before that he believes there should always be a reason.

And, also, you guys would think you'd get used to Sora with his older voice by now. I certainly have, it doesn't even faze me.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm not creeped out by 14 year old Sora having man voice anymore but come on, does he really need to keep reusing that design? We've only played as KH2 Sora once. Re:CoM with man voice was called for since Sora wasn't a year older and Re:Coded I guess applies since he's venturing through KH1 worlds but KH3D? Really? A game that he himself says takes place after and still finds the need to use KH1 Sora design. There's a such thing as too much of a good thing...if he thinks milking the crap out of KH1!Sora is the way to go just cuz we probably won't see him again is a great idea then Damn. That's all there is to it. Damn.

Wellze

According to Nomura the main theme of the game is trust.

As Sora's and Riku's relationship went sour in KH1, I believe that somehow the past will become related to the present (kind of like coded).
I do hope that the player can ditch the KH1 uniform in some point of KH3D

VenAqua

1. i remember somewhere that nomura was using the kh1 models as a practice or something?
2. its been in every game :| - like in kh2, when we leave twilight town for yen sid's place

Birthday Thunder

Everybody is probably getting worked up for nothing. Watch them be in their KH1 forms for a minigame in KH3D or something. Then the rest of the time we have older Sora and Riku. lol

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
one of the most devastating sentences Nomura has ever spoken. lol
So true. He could have gotten out of it, since he said the trailer wasn't scenes from the actual game, but then he goes and says... that. D:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So true. He could have gotten out of it, since he said the trailer wasn't scenes from the actual game, but then he goes and says... that. D:

I know!! "Necessary for the story" my ass! -mumbles-

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm still clinging to the hope that it isn't for the entire game.

Oh boy, do I cling.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah, here's to hoping. If it's not for the whole game this may shape up to a be my fav game, even though we literally don't know anything about it. But new worlds and story progression speak for itself...but if its for the whole game..................
RAAAAGE.png

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
If it's for the whole game it wouldn't stop me from enjoying it or making it my favourite or not. But... it'd be nice if it wasn't for the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back