• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Roxas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Yeah, and he is. If you didn't notice, Sora wasn't able to pull off those reaction commands in KH1.

That's not because he fused with Roxas, it's because it's a new game with a new feature.

They have reaction commands in Re:CoM which is based before KH2.

I<3Roxas

Remember how Vexen described Twilight Town in CoM? It's the memories from the other side of his heart. IMO, that's enough evidence to say that every person has this other side of the heart and thus has a nobody like being inside them. Another factor is like what iXenon is hinting at, that gameplay mechanics and a characters "true" strength is are two very different things. This is in face a trope used often in video games where a character has either ridiculous strength in cutscenes but not in game or the other way around (like in FFX when the party fights up to crash Seymour's wedding, killing tons of yevonites, but being stopped by 6 in the actual scene, or the very concept of Hit point damage from gun shots that are apparently very lethal in a cutscene)

Rancid

Hey, i dont know if this was posted already, and if it was, sorry, but I've been wondering for awhile...

In KH1 when Sora was turned into a heartless, Roxas was created. When Sora turned back into himself, it was only the heartless part that turned back. Roxas was still there. So Sora should only have been half capable of his full potential up until he and roxas combined, but now that they are combined Sora should be twice as strong and be able to use new abilities like having roxas jump out of him and them having a combination attack or something. Also in the next kingdom hearts game(i mean basically KH3, where sora recieves the message in a bottle from Mickey) sora could be having problems with roxas where Roxas wants to be his own person again.

Anyone else have any ideas on this???

Nah, because he's a full being dude. Full beings can't just separate their heat and body at will, ya know.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
you know whats gay? people wanting roxas to be the protaganist of the game. Now THAT is gay

Because SoRiku isn't?

What's gay about that? Considering Roxas is a better charecter in every single way, compared to the lack of charecter development or any intrest at all that is Sora.

I disagree. One of the reasons I love KH so much is because Sora is the main protagonist and I find him to be an amazing character :\ but that's different POVs so I won't get into it.

superwhiteboy23

i definitely hope that in the next game that riku and kairi have a bigger rule. i mean they had big rules in both khs, but the only showed up like at the very end. kh2 gave kairi and riku a little bit more time in the game, and riku was friggin amazing as a party member, but i still think the game lacked in the stories of other characters a little. kairi and riku in the nxt game should both be party members. and eventually id like to see a game on rikus whole story between like end of kh1 til he showed up in TWTNW.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i definitely hope that in the next game that riku and kairi have a bigger rule. i mean they had big rules in both khs, but the only showed up like at the very end. kh2 gave kairi and riku a little bit more time in the game, and riku was friggin amazing as a party member, but i still think the game lacked in the stories of other characters a little. kairi and riku in the nxt game should both be party members. and eventually id like to see a game on rikus whole story between like end of kh1 til he showed up in TWTNW.

KH1 had more development for Riku than it did for Sora.
CoM-RR was nothing but Riku development.
And KH2 just failed all around (though I think that being the reason why Sora was running like mad from world to world is enough of a role for Riku in that game).

C

Colours

you know whats gay? people wanting roxas to be the protaganist of the game. Now THAT is gay

How rude of you, behave, and roxas is not gay, and it's like your talking about sora too. lawlz

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
well i didnt mean it like that, but still.

yeah, but sora and roxas arent together until late in the game in TWTNW

no no. they were joined in the beginning of kh2 on the 6th day. if they didn't, sora wouldn't have woken up. that thing at the end was roxas waking up cause of axel dying. his spirit thing walked out inside kingdom hearts but no, no combo thing, just no.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
no no. they were joined in the beginning of kh2 on the 6th day. if they didn't, sora wouldn't have woken up. that thing at the end was roxas waking up cause of axel dying. his spirit thing walked out inside kingdom hearts but no, no combo thing, just no.

How that works is Roxas was joined with Sora, but they hadn't combined yet. In TWTNW Roxas and Sora fully merged.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How that works is Roxas was joined with Sora, but they hadn't combined yet. In TWTNW Roxas and Sora fully merged.

That's debatable, actually, seeing how the process in both times was the same - Roxas disappeared into Sora, no Cleansing by the Keyblade performed, no nothing.
The ending scene in which Sora and Kairi show Roxas and Namine can actually be seen as basis to this, showing us that just like Roxas was inside Sora up to the scene in TWTNW, he's still there as his own self, only dormant.
Also, we can't ignore the many ways in which Ven affected the process anymore. True, we don't know how he affects it, but we have to take into consideration an unknown variable that dictates that no, it's not that simple. Also, Axel's notion that Roxas has his own Heart in light of this is more than enough to say that no, Roxas is still there as his own person.

Saisuke

But it makes me wonder...What about Kairi? She could've been twice as strong as well. Remember that Namine` fused with her, meaning she could have extra abilities, too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But it makes me wonder...What about Kairi? She could've been twice as strong as well. Remember that Namine` fused with her, meaning she could have extra abilities, too.

Roxas's abilities are hinted to not have been purely from Sora by Nomura. Hench why the both of them can Wield the Keyblade at the same time.
Then there's the issue that Namine just barely came from Kairi, thus her connection is to Sora's own Heart and Memories.
To top it all, when a Somebody is recreated, the Nobody should've been purified, meaning the Nobody's special abilities are lost. So either Namine's special powers (which differentiates her from Kairi) were lost, or she's not purified, is still there as her own person, and Kairi doesn't have her powers.

keltar

somehow, based on the plots of birth by sleep and coded, i doubt roxas will play a major part in kh3. it would be rather silly to have a voice present only in your head keep popping up

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
somehow, based on the plots of birth by sleep and coded, i doubt roxas will play a major part in kh3. it would be rather silly to have a voice present only in your head keep popping up

...BBS is actually what bases Roxas yes showing up in KH3.
The name 'Ven' doesn't ring bells to you, does it?
Also, as far as voices go, one of the biggest mysteries to this day is the voice Sora hears during his Destati and at the Final Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back