• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Okay, I'm a new member. Sorry.

To get to the point, this is stemming from Grace Assassin's thread about Sora and Ven being brothers. Meh. I don't like that, but also can't think of a feasible explanation for their almost confirmed connection.

Grace Assassin, however, brought up something that I felt was very significant. He thought that when Xigbar confronted Sora in Radiant Garden, and said something along the lines of "That's right. He used to give me the same exact look!", he was referring not to Roxas, but to Ventus. I'm kind of 50/50 on this because I don't know if Nomura had even thought up TAV yet, but he could have used this. So hold on..

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER (Yeah, that's embarrassing, but because I'm a new member I don't know how to do the spoiler thing)
I finished my copy of Days (completely I may add ;)), and that made me look back to the "Ven Scene". I don't have the resources to get an exact quote at the minute, but Xigbar said something about a look here too. He said something like "You always used to give me that look." Please correct me on that quote. :)
END SPOILER

So I don't really have a theory per say, but I think this does tell us one thing. There IS a reason why Xigbar would think it would make sense that Sora and Ven would give him a same exact look (unless of course Xigbar was referring to Roxas :( ).

Anyway, instead of this really being a 'I make a theory, and you analyze it' kind of thing, I'd rather it be a discussion thing if possible.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL, that rhymed. I think that what Xigbar meant was that Ven had some sort of vendetta against Braig, maybe Ven gave him the scars.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Yeah, I guess Xigbar was referring to Roxas when he said that. Sora gave him more of a confused and angry face when he called him Roxas. Perhaps one of someone who had their goldfish killed, buy doubtful.

And thanks. Nice to know this is a nice community.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just watch out for the evil flying monkeys who type horribly, and you're good to go.

Gram

Banned
Awards
[ spoilers ] insert text here [/spoilers] without spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back