• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora/Black hair Theory - The boy with the connecting heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The boy that can connect his heart to anyone else's. Or so we assume, but it's not like there's a better candidate.

One key difference between Sora and any other keyblader (TAV, ME, MX, Riku, Mickey) is that he can change the shape of his keyblade through numerous other keychains. Maybe the others can too, but there's not much to suggest that. Now, considering the above quote, I'm theorizing that other peoples' memories of Sora resonate throughout his heart and become a part of it.

Ex. Kairi's memories of Sora would grant Sora the Oathkeeper keyblade.

-The case of Xion-

Now, Sora's memories are special, we can see that with Repliku. You can throw a bunch of memories into a false heart, and he'll/she'll have a concrete look. Obviously, that's not the case with Xion. Sora's leaked memories could've also been the memories of people linked to him, giving Xion her multiple identities. Now, why does the Kairi look have black hair?

-Black hair-

Xion and Oblivion, two key elements with similar color schemes (honestly, didn't see that coming). Now, going by my theory, Riku's memories of Sora would resonate throughout his heart, creating oblivion. What kind of memories were they? Probably not ones of darkness since he was pretty sick of the darkness at that point, but not ones of light either, since he turned away from the light during the night of the storm. That would make his memories made of nothingness, they don't exist; oblivion's a fitting name. (Might also explain why just about no one appeared in CO for him)

By these logics, Xion's Kairi look would be based off of emotionless memories from Kairi that resonated in Sora's heart. Why were they emotionless? The emotions never left her heart.

Even after the breaking of the chains, Kairi still faintly remembered Sora. Her memories would resonate through Xion, but the emotions would stay within her heart.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: Sora/Black hair Theory

The boy that can connect his heart to anyone else's. Or so we assume, but it's not like there's a better candidate.

One key difference between Sora and any other keyblader (TAV, ME, MX, Riku, Mickey) is that he can change the shape of his keyblade through numerous other keychains. Maybe the others can too, but there's not much to suggest that. Now, considering the above quote, I'm theorizing that other peoples' memories of Sora resonate throughout his heart and become a part of it.

Ex. Kairi's memories of Sora would grant Sora the Oathkeeper keyblade.

-The case of Xion-

Now, Sora's memories are special, we can see that with Repliku. You can throw a bunch of memories into a false heart, and he'll have a concrete look. Obviously, that's not the case with Xion. Sora's leaked memories could've also been the memories of people linked to him, giving Xion her multiple identities. Now, why does the Kairi look have black hair?

-Black hair-

Xion and Oblivion, two key elements with similar color schemes (honestly, didn't see that coming). Now, going by my theory, Riku's memories of Sora would resonate throughout his heart, creating oblivion. What kind of memories were they? Not ones of darkness since he was pretty sick of the darkness at that point, but not ones of light either, since he turned away from the light during the night of the storm. That would make his memories made of nothingness, they don't exist; oblivion's a fitting term. (Might also explain why just about no one appeared in CO for him)

By these logics, Xion's Kairi look would be based off of emotionless memories from Kairi that resonated in Sora's heart. Why were they emotionless? The emotions never left her heart.

Even after the breaking of the chains, Kairi still faintly remembered Sora. Her memories would resonate through Xion, but the emotions would stay within her heart.

Good theory! Nothing seems to be wrong with it; everything adds up! Nice job!

kostas

Awards
i think the theoy with xion and the oblivion has been stated by someone else in here but its a nice theory no plot holes or anything it may be real

DarkSoldier85

I think you may be looking too deeply into the whole black hair thing, but you seem to be spot on with the connecting hearts. I like the idea that Sora can change the shape of his Keyblade because he can easily connect with others' hearts.

Pratiko

Awards
Smile already pointed out the Oblivion-Xion case.
And, well, there's not much to support the rest of the theory. The fact that he can change his Keyblade through memories could have more explanations, like Sora's Master status, or anything.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
can you also try to fit in how this relates to xion looking like ven with your theory?
Ven's strong memories of Sora would resonate within Sora's heart, which would move on into Xion.

Smile already pointed out the Oblivion-Xion case.
I know, that's where I got the idea :V

And, well, there's not much to support the rest of the theory. The fact that he can change his Keyblade through memories could have more explanations, like Sora's Master status, or anything.
IMO, the best support for this is the possibility for emotions to be felt in hearts other than your own. Assuming Axel felt emotions, his emotions would have to have existed through someone else.

Besides, there's just about nothing known of the requirements for manipulating the shape of a keyblade, and it seems Sora-exclusive. ATM, him having a connecting heart seems to be the most likely case, even if only a little likely.

Hair = nothing to do w/ Kingdom Hearts
When comparing original characters to FF characters, then yeah. However, there's nothing to suggest that original characters sharing similar hairstyles means nothing.

I like the idea but the fact that recycling looks is a skill Nomura has would indicate that black hair had little to do Xion/future possibilites.
Surely there must've been a point in Xion having black hair, otherwise it would've been pointless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back