• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
So? That Unkown was a secret battle, and it was in final mix, he probly has nothing to do with KH anymore. If he does though, I think by complete would mean, Sora has awoken his true memories, which could be anything. He might be a hero from long ago, or he might awaken a new power, or even become evil.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
theotherwhitesora said:
I think either it's when Sora is fused with both Donald and Goofy or when he's fused with BHK IF he's a part of Sora.

Maybe thats why they intoduced fusion to the second game. At the end of the game during the final boss battle, all of the keyblade masters might fuse together in a desperate attempt to defeat the final boss. This action might make a complete keyblade master.

KeybladeShadow88

actually, I heard from my friend ( who is honestly a compulsive liar, but normaly we can tell when he's lying, but he sounded fairly serious here ) that the keyblade has an inner spirit ( which makes since, becuase it does Choose it's own master ) and that at the very end you fuse directly with it... I'm not sure how it would work, honeslty I think he's lying about it, but it sure would be interesting to see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back