• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora controlling Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
If Roxas controls the Samurai Nobody, do you think Sora would have some power over it too? Like maybe after they merged right before you fight Xemnas?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't think. I think he needs to be a nobody, not merged or something like that... And even if he theorically had, Xemnas would have stopped all control way Sora has.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Probably not, but first we need to know how and why the Organization can control the lesser Nobodies. They probably function the same way the Heartless do, that is, they can be mainpulated and controlled by more powerful beings. Sora is not a Nobody, nor does he use the powers of darkness, so I think the Samurai wouldn't listen to him. Besides, once Axel left the Org, the Dusks didn't obey him and were openly attacking him in Betwixt and Between. Roxas was a traitor too, so I bet they'd turn on him as well.

I guess in a way, the lesser Nobodies are like the clone armies from the Star Wars prequels. They fought alongside the Jedi for years, but the moment the Emperor said so, they started executing their former comrades. The Nobodies can't feel, so they don't form real alliances with any one person, but they aren't like weapons that any person could summon. You need to learn to control them, and as we saw with Maleficent and the Heartless, you can lose that power the moment a stronger force comes along. Sora probably wouldn't understand how to do that.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
If Roxas controls the Samurai Nobody, do you think Sora would have some power over it too?
No, I really don't,

Yensid described the Organisation 13 as this.

"They controll the lesser nobodies, These powerful group of NOBODIES."

In otherwords those Nobodies are sorta like their slaves to do things on their command.
Sora has a heart therefor he can't controll them. Even though yes Roxas IS Sora, nobodies obey nobodies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
My idea is that only the Organization members can control the lesser Nobodies and can't if they become whole again. Not that Roxas/Sora would really have any use for the Samurais after becoming whole when they're stronger than lesser Nobodies.

A

Azrael

i musta thought that when there was a scene in TWTNW when Roxas was running and there were dusks following him...

nvm lol thanks for clearing that up for me

because the Organization was trying to eliminate/bring back Roxas so he lost control

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Probably not, but first we need to know how and why the Organization can control the lesser Nobodies. They probably function the same way the Heartless do, that is, they can be mainpulated and controlled by more powerful beings. Sora is not a Nobody, nor does he use the powers of darkness, so I think the Samurai wouldn't listen to him. Besides, once Axel left the Org, the Dusks didn't obey him and were openly attacking him in Betwixt and Between. Roxas was a traitor too, so I bet they'd turn on him as well.

I guess in a way, the lesser Nobodies are like the clone armies from the Star Wars prequels. They fought alongside the Jedi for years, but the moment the Emperor said so, they started executing their former comrades. The Nobodies can't feel, so they don't form real alliances with any one person, but they aren't like weapons that any person could summon. You need to learn to control them, and as we saw with Maleficent and the Heartless, you can lose that power the moment a stronger force comes along. Sora probably wouldn't understand how to do that.

YAY!!.........You said mi name..LMAO:thumbsup:

ButterflySora

Hmmm this is all true.. but i thought sora didnt have a heart, as in the first one he gave his heart to Kairi, making him a heartless for a while, But thats why Roxas is soras nobody i suppose..

Or have i got this all wrong
*has confused self*

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Hmmm this is all true.. but i thought sora didnt have a heart, as in the first one he gave his heart to Kairi, making him a heartless for a while, But thats why Roxas is soras nobody i suppose..

Or have i got this all wrong
*has confused self*

Actually, in the first KH, Kairi's heart was in Sora's, so he released it by unlocking his own heart. That made him a Heartless and Roxas being born. Confusion is always okay. ^^

A

Azrael

Actually, in the first KH, Kairi's heart was in Sora's, so he released it by unlocking his own heart. That made him a Heartless and Roxas being born. Confusion is always okay. ^^

Especially since confusion is what makes KH great, regardless of the fan service.....yes I'm pointing to you yaoi fangirls!!

I mean imagine the confusion about BBS, 358/2 Days and coded!!!

ButterflySora

Ahhh see i never understood that little scenario, thanks for clearing that up Infinite Twilight ^.^

A

Azrael

I think no.. Those samurai still atacking Sora
xD

well Roxas is a traitor in Organization XIII's eyes so I doubt the Nobodies would listen to Sora, even though Roxas is inside although that would be so cool ! Summoning Nobodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back