• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

During today's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct livestream, director Masahiro Sakurai revealed that Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series will be the new DLC fighter in the hit Nintendo Switch fighting game. He will release on October 18th for $5.99 USD if you have not bought the second Fighter DLC pack.

A Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory save file will unlock Dearly Beloved -Swing Version-.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

PikaPal

Awards
The inner Kingdom Hearts fan in me is over the moon. The minute I heard that music I wanted to tear up in joy even though I can hardly do that these days. Sakurai deserves the best kind of rest after this.

Poor Donald and Goofy getting shafted though, I knew Disney would throw a catch into it.

ok sunny

Awards
Haven't visited these forums in years, but came out today to exclaim how exciting this announcement is!!! Voted for Sora years ago, never thought he would make it in the game; & nonetheless be the most popular vote! So sweet

Awards
Timeless River Sora is the most bizzare thing about it, since it's a costume related to a Disney world.
Hollow Bastion as the stage is what I always wanted to see. You can see the castle Gates, Great Crest, and High Tower areas all merged and seamless.

The low track count is a shame, but I'm still freaking out about this whole thing. A very great end to Smash Ultimate.

Reactions: Rii

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't play smash but that was amazing. Even I was rooting for fellow KH/Smash fans to get their Sora4Smash dreams come true.

Reactions: Rii

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
kingdom-hearts-3-trailer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back