• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackarix

Awards
The video in the post is a bunch of Minecraft announcements?
Imma say it right now, with the way a lot of KH fans acted, they didn't really deserve this, but it's good to see Sora in Smash
From what I've seen over the years (some with causes I've supported, others where I've just wanted the fans to go away) fans being unrelenting obnoxious about demanding something works much better than being polite about it. So while I don't approve of such behavior I can see why it happens.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
as a fan of both series, this did not excite me at all lol at least i can say people can stop complaining about sora for smash. too much hype kind of ruined it for me tbh

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The character model is amazing!

I wanted Goku but since he's a manga/anime character, Sora was my reasonable choice. Fans have been asking for him for a long time.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Can't believe the Mickey Mouse head on the keychain is still there.
Of course it's still there, Sora's a Disney character. In fact, everything original to Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney.

1633451617716.png

Soldier

Awards
I didn't think this day would ever come,

After the abysmal day I had yesterday, to see what has effectively been a pipe dream for the longest time, Sora joins the fight, with the right moves that make sense and clearly show that they did their homework.
I mean, THEY ADDED THE LOCK ON TO SONIC BLADE!

Words cannot express the elation that I feel right now, Kingdom hearts has now entered the mainstream with this revelation. I just wish my sister was still around to see this...
We did it folks, we did it.

Reactions: Max

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Imma say it right now, with the way a lot of KH fans acted, they didn't really deserve this, but it's good to see Sora in Smash
NGL I've never seen a fanbase so negative about their main character getting representation in a game before. I'm def glad he made it in to prove the naysayers wrong (i can still hear the comments now. Disney would Never..... ).

Katsagu

Awards
That cinematic was absolutely stunning. Incredible job and care went into that.

Beyond excited with his inclusion, really the only character that would make me excited.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Really guys?! All these replies but no “floaty” jokes? Cmon, I expected better from y’all.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
I KNEW someone would post that pic of Sakurai-san after the dorky keyblade master was announced
DLC #13, comes out in 13 days. Nomura demanded this, didn't he?
Also knowing Nomura and the fact that he's the biggest f*cking troll in the entire universe, I can guarantee he insisted on something along these lines. I for one am BEYOND ECSTATIC THAT THE DORKY KEYBLADE MASTER IS FINALLY IN SMASH BROS!!!!! I voted for him when they did the Smash 4 Fighter Ballot and my six years of waiting as FINALLY paid off and this MORE then makes up for f*cking MINECRAFT STEVE being one of the DLC fighters. When Sakurai-san said that Sora was the top requested character when they did the Fighter Ballot I was internally screaming like a banshee so all the people who are whining/b!tching/complaining about "ANOTHER SWORD FIGHTER" can go choke and die on Sephiroth's giant dick...and by that I mean his sword. All I have to say to them is the following:

770-7700758_u-mad-bro-transparent-background-troll-face-hd.png

Noivern

Awards
I've been wanting him in forever and I could barely believe it actually happened! My only real complaint here is that Scala Ad Caelum is not among the music choices as it's my absolutely favorite KH track (and second favorite boss music tied with Cannonball from MegaMan Zero).

I don't reeeeally like Hollow Bastion as the stage either, being honest, but I understand why they went with it. But I think Traverse Town would've looked a lot cooler.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I've been wanting him in forever and I could barely believe it actually happened! My only real complaint here is that Scala Ad Caelum is not among the music choices as it's my absolutely favorite KH track (and second favorite boss music tied with Cannonball from MegaMan Zero).

I don't reeeeally like Hollow Bastion as the stage either, being honest, but I understand why they went with it. But I think Traverse Town would've looked a lot cooler.
Scala could have been a real cool stage now that I think about it. You could of had Xehanort and his armored replicas attacking you while fighting your opponent. Plus the stage could change like with his boss fight

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
i can’t believe it took another game developer/franchise to fix Riku’s Heart Station mural. Sadly I imagine copyright had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back