• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
When I first saw that Sora got in I swear my heart popped.
I was one of the people having the biggest simultaneous nerdgasm the universe has seen so far when the presentation was live. I also happened to be at the art studio/work when it happened and one of my co-workers came over to me and was like, "that was WAY too loud" xD

Barrett

Awards
The Wind Waker stage would've been a better fit.
Yeah I can see that. One of my friends thought that it referenced Tangled and I think that works too. Zelda's on the edge of the Sheikah Tower and she's the only one there. Hyrule Castle is also very far away and that could reference the castle in Kingdom of Corona.

There's a chance that the tweet doesn't even reference anything in particular, but even then, it's so cool seeing what it'd look like if Sora was able to explore Hyrule.

RonaldPoe

Awards
I'm so happy my boys, Sora and Joker (I'm also a big Persona fan and adored P5), are in Smash Bros together. Like many of us, I bought the DLC and beat Classic Mode already. His campaign was fun (all the music played was from KH1 and the opponents were appropriate) and like his playstyle. Who else put Sora against some of the villains (especially Sephiroth, Ganondorf, and Kazuya Mishima)?

I was a little surprised by a couple of things. None of the Xehanort incarnations are featured at all as spirits (not even their boss themes are here). It was kinda strange to make Roxas (of all people) the Legendary Spirit (though I've heard at least one person found Riku harder) Also all the KH music (aside from a "Dearly Beloved" remix and the version of "Destati") is from KH1. I feel they should've included some tracks from the other games like "Rage Awakened", "Another Side" (or its many variants), Xion's Theme, "Darkness of the Unknown", "Dark Impetus", "The 13th Struggle", ect (there's many more I could've mentioned). Still can't complain too much as I'm beyond happy that Sora finally made it in.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Soo Sora’s internal code name is “Trail”. C’mon theory makers let’s get cracking.

Soldier

Awards
So playing through classic mode right now and round two references Olympus, because of course it freaking does.
EDIT: So I was wrong, it's actually round 3 that we get the obligatory Olympus reference, Nomura really needs a hobby....

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So playing through classic mode right now and round two references Olympus, because of course it freaking does.
EDIT: So I was wrong, it's actually round 3 that we get the obligatory Olympus reference, Nomura really needs a hobby....
It’s so good. Also the boss at the end is such a treat and it makes so much sense xD

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Final boss spoilers with no context:

Master-Xehanort-Hands.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back