• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora gets trapped in RoS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
the phrase 'birth by sleep" can mean many things and seems to have an esoteric-like feel to it, within the world of KH. When Ansem says this to Aqua in RoD, it is apparently epic. So what does this mean actually? Of course DDD is all about the RoS and is tying everything together, but what does it mean really?

Ven is sleeping within Sora and now Sora is plunging into deep sleep, Riku is in a deep slumber in additon to Sora. Something must be born from the sleep? Is it meant that Sora must trade positions with Ventus to awake/revive him? Does Sora need to sleep for Ven to return, thus Xehanort is now in the RoS. Did Xehanort plan this whole thing out? To Trap Sora in the RoS and get Ventus again? The new vid may hint so.

Riku may end up feelin like Sora did during their first adventure in KH1, in that Sora witnessed and experienced Riku's plunge into to darkness. Riku now will be watching his friend fall prey to the slumber and end up comatose like Ven. Mickey and Riku will witness Sora's fall to sleep. Riku, then will have to fight to get his friend back as Xehanort's master plan unfolds presumably into the next game maybe.

In BBS Vanitas holds out and extends his hand to Ven so that he may join him, in KH1 Riku extends out his hand for Sora to join him amidst the oncoming peril of the tidal wave(could hint at reference to an oncoming danger, i.e. Ansem SoD possessing Riku to ultimately get at Ven) and then again when we see a possibly younger Xehanort Hold his hand out again that way to Sora in the RoS in DDD.

I think it's safe to say that when Sora says things like "I feel like I've been here before"(i.e. When he first goes to Hollow Bastion in KH1) that we can conclude that this is because of Ven. There are other times where Sora has this going on with him in the story, and it can be attributed to Ven providing that knowledge to him. So when Sora sees Xehanort in the RoS in DDD, the reason he sees Vanitas is because it's actually "Ven" seeing Vanitas again. Either the Ven within Sora sees this Vanitas because he literally is there in the RoS, or he sees Xehanort and automatically associates him with Vanitas and the Xblade(a little post traumatic goin on if you will) .

Which may mean that Xehanort has always been after Sora cus he always knew that Ven was staying in his heart, which may mean that he traps and eats Sora in the RoS forever. (It does show a young Xehanort on Destiny Islands, bet he's huntin down him some Sora.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
the phrase 'birth by sleep" can mean many things and seems to have an esoteric-like feel to it, within the world of KH. When Ansem says this to Aqua in RoD, it is apparently epic. So what does this mean actually? Of course DDD is all about the RoS and is tying everything together, but what does it mean really?

Ven is sleeping within Sora and now Sora is plunging into deep sleep, Riku is in a deep slumber in additon to Sora. Something must be born from the sleep? Is it meant that Sora must trade positions with Ventus to awake/revive him? Does Sora need to sleep for Ven to return, thus Xehanort is now in the RoS. Did Xehanort plan this whole thing out? To Trap Sora in the RoS and get Ventus again? The new vid may hint so.

Riku may end up feelin like Sora did during their first adventure in KH1, in that Sora witnessed and experienced Riku's plunge into to darkness. Riku now will be watching his friend fall prey to the slumber and end up comatose like Ven. Mickey and Riku will witness Sora's fall to sleep. Riku, then will have to fight to get his friend back as Xehanort's master plan unfolds presumably into the next game maybe.
Possibly.

I think it's safe to say that when Sora says things like "I feel like I've been here before"(i.e. When he first goes to Hollow Bastion in KH1) that we can conclude that this is because of Ven. There are other times where Sora has this going on with him in the story, and it can be attributed to Ven providing that knowledge to him. So when Sora sees Xehanort in the RoS in DDD, the reason he sees Vanitas is because it's actually "Ven" seeing Vanitas again. Either the Ven within Sora sees this Vanitas because he literally is there in the RoS, or he sees Xehanort and automatically associates him with Vanitas and the Xblade(a little post traumatic goin on if you will) .
Actually, the reason why HB seemed familiar to Sora was because he had Kairi's heart at the time.

Which may mean that Xehanort has always been after Sora cus he always knew that Ven was staying in his heart, which may mean that he traps and eats Sora in the RoS forever. (It does show a young Xehanort on Destiny Islands, bet he's huntin down him some Sora.

I was kinda hoping it had something to do with Kairi and the PoH since Maleficent brought them up, but this works too. I reaaally hope it's not Xehanort trying to use Kairi as bait again. That's just- no.

Zul

Awards
Ventus has been to Radiant Garden too, jus sayin

Right, but the reason he said "I feel like I've seen that castle before" had to do with Kairi, not Ven. He said that in KH1, which was many many years before even Roxas was thought of.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Right, but the reason he said "I feel like I've seen that castle before" had to do with Kairi, not Ven. He said that in KH1, which was many many years before even Roxas was thought of.
yes yes fine, I was trying to convey tho that like Ven subconsciously provides some or certain information to sora; trying to possibly connect why we see Vanitas in RoS in the new trailer.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
yes yes fine, I was trying to convey tho that like Ven subconsciously provides some or certain information to sora.

There would have been multiple instances where Sora would have felt "familiar" around certain things if that were the case.

That being said, I've been pondering the possibility of Sora being stuck, as well. It really is a plausible theory.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Is it meant that Sora must trade positions with Ventus to awake/revive him? Does Sora need to sleep for Ven to return, thus Xehanort is now in the RoS.

Aqua may not be required to "reactivate" Ven. Xehanort is a pretty smart dude with quite some know how. Xehanort was able to remove the darkness from Ven's heart and thus Vanitas. MX doesn't have they Key to unlock people's heart keychain which one would think you would use for that sort of thing. MX is able to extract Ven's darkness so well that he's surgeon-like, notice how no heartless or nobody was created in the process. All i'm getting at is that Xehanort is a pretty crafty dude so I wouldn't put it past him to find a way to get Ven without physically restoring him( requiring Aqua, etc.) He can just go straight to Sora's heart, which he proved he can do with the Ven/Vanitas thing.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Aqua may not be required to "reactivate" Ven. Xehanort is a pretty smart dude with quite some know how. Xehanort was able to remove the darkness from Ven's heart and thus Vanitas. MX doesn't have they Key to unlock people's heart keychain which one would think you would use for that sort of thing. MX is able to extract Ven's darkness so well that he's surgeon-like, notice how no heartless or nobody was created in the process.
That's because any keyblade master can do that.

IAMSORA

In BBS Vanitas holds out and extends his hand to Ven so that he may join him, in KH1 Riku extends out his hand for Sora to join him amidst the oncoming peril of the tidal wave(could hint at reference to an oncoming danger, i.e. Ansem SoD possessing Riku to ultimately get at Ven) and then again when we see a possibly younger Xehanort Hold his hand out again that way to Sora in the RoS in DDD.

i just saw the title, ill read the post after, but i think its the RoD, not the RoS sora will be trapped in. im almost done with my mega-theory to back this up. jopefully ill post it tomorw

Nayru's Love

Awards
i just saw the title, ill read the post after, but i think its the RoD, not the RoS sora will be trapped in. im almost done with my mega-theory to back this up. jopefully ill post it tomorw

Not trying to be conscending, but if you're going to post, make it relevant to the topic at hand. It's pretty rude when you don't even read the post and then topic derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back