• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Heartless Form ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dynek

While i am fighting sora had become a heartless in KH2, i can use it and it is awesome.. i dont know how i transform in that.. if u know how i can become more time like this tell me ?

kizzyke

isn't it some kind of punishment for when you've used the drive bar too much?
thought i read something about that somewhere...

rikupwns

yea you have an invisible anti drive meter every time you drive into valor, wisdom, and master you gain one point. when you get it to four or five you go anti form. when you learn the final form it takes off ten from this invisible counter.

door_to_the_ligh

kizzyke said:
isn't it some kind of punishment for when you've used the drive bar too much?
thought i read something about that somewhere...

nuh-uh. its sora using the power of darkness. at yen sids tower look at the five covered mirrors and use triangle and it says the five possible forms sora can drive into :

valor :an image of you using you strenght to its fullest flows in your mind
wisdom :an image of you using you magical abilities to their fullest flows in your
mind
master :an image of you using all your abilities flows into your mind
final : an image of you using the keyblades full potential flows in your mind
anti :an image of you using the power of darkness flows in your mind

please note these are what i remember from the game, not the word-for-word translation

kizzyke

door_to_the_ligh said:
nuh-uh. its sora using the power of darkness. at yen sids tower look at the five covered mirrors and use triangle and it says the five possible forms sora can drive into :

wisdom :an image of you using you magical abilities to their fullest flows in your
mind

please note these are what i remember from the game, not the word-for-word translation

thanks for this (i can't look... i'm one of those lucky europeans...)

but i always thought that the purple form (as i read it somewhere) was a form in which you melt together with riku, and if you do that, you'll get purple clothes... i thought this was the darkness form (something like that)

but i know... a lot of people post things on the internet :) thanks again

dynek

I am European too, but i have impoted KH2, but i will need to buy the pal version EXTRAS man loool
anyway thanks.....
So that anti-form is sora using the power of the darkness ... hehe

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
There's an Ant count. There's no possible way to actually see it, it's just an invisible factor behind the game mechanics.

Now, whenever you drive you get one point added to that count. Here:

Points added or subtracted by driving:

Valor: 1+
Wisdom: 1+
Master: 1+
Final: -10
Anti: -4

See? I believe that it goes like this:

Percent chance of driving to anti (by points):

This is done purely by memory

1-3 points= 0%
4-6 points= 10%
7-9= 25%
10+= 50%

um...... anti form is completely random. there is no way of really telling when it will come into effect. on my save, i have only gone into anti form maybe 4 times and all durring boss battles. and when i went and spent 4 hours leveling up all my forms to 7, not once did i go into it. but my b/f goes into it ever 4 or 5 times he drives. its just realy a randomality thing. although my b/f thinks it has something to do with in the begining when you have the chance to either throw the fight or win in the last struggler battel when you are roxas. but that is his speculations. it is still just completely random and there is no points or other things that determain anti form. :\ sorry to be a sore about that.

dynek

KingdomUnknown said:
um...... anti form is completely random. there is no way of really telling when it will come into effect. on my save, i have only gone into anti form maybe 4 times and all durring boss battles. and when i went and spent 4 hours leveling up all my forms to 7, not once did i go into it. but my b/f goes into it ever 4 or 5 times he drives. its just realy a randomality thing. although my b/f thinks it has something to do with in the begining when you have the chance to either throw the fight or win in the last struggler battel when you are roxas. but that is his speculations. it is still just completely random and there is no points or other things that determain anti form. :\ sorry to be a sore about that.

I agree!! i am in the last level and i only had go to anti form just 2 times ... and i use alot times the forms...

Bearz

Those quotes from the game

mind

You found these in those fairy's room in the tower right??

HandsomeAnsem32

well for all of those who think ANTI is completely random you are wrong.
You can control it. It's just hard to notice it.

um... how can you control it. i went into valor and wisdom form over 60 times in a row without getting anti form once. and you can use magic when in forms just not valor and anti. all the others you can and magic is also a bit different, stronger that is.

Solidsocom

????
What are you guys talking about. Anti-form is a punishment for using drives too much. Thus, when using drives, you get anti-points. Once they are added up, you have a better chance of getting into anti. I thought Numura already stated this in his interviews. Surely he doesn't want you to go into a form and be god for the whole game.

dynek

So guys can who made your mind and tell me, that form is possible control our is Random ?????

Hakumei Zero

Yep yep, Anti form makes you faster but with the downfall of taking 50% more damage. I like it when i fight heartless but not the dusks, and the heartless. but then again It only happened to me 2 times out of my 42 valor forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back