• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Heartless Form ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
KingdomUnknown said:
um...... anti form is completely random. there is no way of really telling when it will come into effect. on my save, i have only gone into anti form maybe 4 times and all durring boss battles. and when i went and spent 4 hours leveling up all my forms to 7, not once did i go into it. but my b/f goes into it ever 4 or 5 times he drives. its just realy a randomality thing. although my b/f thinks it has something to do with in the begining when you have the chance to either throw the fight or win in the last struggler battel when you are roxas. but that is his speculations. it is still just completely random and there is no points or other things that determain anti form. :\ sorry to be a sore about that.
actually, even the official strategy guide says there is an invisible bar and you get and lose points for driving

..... still do not see how you can control it. like a said, in my save i went into valor and wisdom form over 60 times leveling up consecitvely. but that i mean the full drive glitch, and i not once gone into anti. in all, i have used all different types of drives way over 100 times now and i have only gone into anti a few times all durring boss battles. but when my b/f tried the glitch on his save, he goes into anti form every 4 times just about. i can not see from all of that how you can control it by going into forms. i have heard how ever that if you go into any form when you health is at red level then you will go into anti, but i doubt that as well. and you know even offical guides can have miss prints from time to time.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Rrrgh! >_<

First of all, it's totally random, and can happen when using any of the forms (Except for Final, I believe)

Second of all, IT'S NOT SORA HEARTLESS FORM! It's Anti-Form a drive form where Sora uses the power of the darkness.

Shuriken

dynek said:
While i am fighting sora had become a heartless in KH2, i can use it and it is awesome.. i dont know how i transform in that.. if u know how i can become more time like this tell me ?

Everyone pretty much said it but you get into it randomly.

But I dont like ANTI-FORM much. Every attack that hits you decreases your defense to the point that you can get killed easily.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Shuriken said:
Everyone pretty much said it but you get into it randomly.

But I dont like ANTI-FORM much. Every attack that hits you decreases your defense to the point that you can get killed easily.

Are you kidding me? The combos are massive, so they do more damage than final, and you can dodge almost any attack by pressing square!

Shuriken

Savior of Dawn said:
Are you kidding me? The combos are massive, so they do more damage than final, and you can dodge almost any attack by pressing square!

I dont like it mostly because it was interfering my training to aquire the jump/run/dodge/glide upgrades at level 3.

Br0k3n Riku

actually I think that you only turn into anti-form if you use a drive in a battle, I'm not sure if this is true or not but I have never turned anti-form unless I was in a battle.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't like that form to much. The reason why is because you get no experience when you kill an enemy, you can't heal youself and early in the game when you are trying to level up your drive forms it wastes a whole drive opportunity. It also goes off when you enter a new area. And when you fight a boss it almost pretty much kills you. It looks cool though. I think it adds a point to your dark meter ever time you Drive into each form expecpt for Final. The higher the points the more likely you will transformed into it. But certain effects also substract points from the Anti-form.

Last edited:

mooglemaniac555

Hakumei Zero said:
Yep yep, Anti form makes you faster but with the downfall of taking 50% more damage. I like it when i fight heartless but not the dusks, and the heartless. but then again It only happened to me 2 times out of my 42 valor forms.
i never knew

rikupwns

KingdomUnknown before you began your test on the anti drive did you happen to use the final form at all, cause if so that would explain when you were able to drive without going to the anti form. as this was already stated for every time you go to valor, wisdom, or master you gain 1 anti form point when you use final you lose 10 anti form points

rikupwns

KingdomUnknown before you began your test on the anti drive did you happen to use the final form at all, cause if so that would explain when you were able to drive without going to the anti form. as this was already stated for every time you go to valor, wisdom, or master you gain 1 anti form point when you use final you lose 10 anti form points

i really didnt mean to double post computer is running really slow

shadowkiller

It isn't Random! The strategy guide explains it. It even has a probability modifier.
~Most scripted battles-X2
~Battles against Org XIII-X4
~Battles against armored Xemnas-X10
~Battles with non-party co-op members (mickey, leon)-X0

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
YO its called anti-form and it just occurs randomly but the more u drive the more likely u get to drive into it. theres a few pros and cons to having it though

all of sora's abilities are disabled except for attack and return to normal.
sora moves at double speed
he takes 50% more damage from attacks
he cant pick up any hp orbs to regain hp
sora also doesnt gain exp from defeated enemies
the form gauge depletes faster if your pick up drive orbs

rikupwns said:

hmmm i guess you do not read. i said i used valor and wisdom alone more than 60 times each consecetively and did not go into anti.... :| i have made that clear more than once already. when i completed the game not long ago (i didnt pay everyday like some people) it said i only went into anti form 5 times the intire game. although my most used form was final form (i used them for the underworld cups and later battles), i used it over 100 times. and since i had to use all forms to level them all up to level 7, i had to have gone into each of them quite a few times. i hope i do not have to explain again that i used only valor and wisdom more than 60 times each one after another and did not go into anti form........ if the point thing is correct, i should have gone into anti form more than i did; which i did not.

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
It's completely random . The more you use valor/wisdom/master , your chances go up . But it doesn't mean you WILL turn into antiform . You could just be really lucky and have your chances turn into antiform . That , or you've been using final form , which puts your antiform 'points' down by 10 , decreasing your chances of transforming into antiform . But KingdomUnknown , apparently you haven't used final form , so . I guess you got real good luck to not have turned into antiform so many times .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back