• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in KH2 do you see a difference?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa Goku

Yeah there's a big difference in how he looks.
He might act different too.........
He was younger in KH.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
But it also is kinda slack....cause Sora isn't 14 anymore and he's maturing and looks more adultish like you said, but Sora was like a 12 year old really. He was fun, he joked around and he had that smile!! Dammit now he's maturing.....now he just looks weird. Everytime i see the trailers it just makes things uneasy cause he's so different. Even his expressions aren't the same. But if he gets older, shouldnt his expressions stay the same at least???

Dam... Another long paragraph >>``

Sanctuary Keeper

we've only seen what the trailors gave to us. I mean in one of them we see he and Hercules shaking hands like old buddies, and we've have seen when Sora did look a tad naive again. Like with the beauty and the beast, when he was examining the Clock, and then it snaps at him. Besides dont forget willie the steamboat. Truth to tell, I agree he does look older and more mature, but I doubt he has totally changed his old innocent ways.

Sanctuary Keeper

no he never said that.
Axel was the only one who cussed, and he cussed once. Quote: Now MArluxia Larxene! Its time you gave me one hell of a show! (right after he released Namine and screwed up their plans to take over the org. the was the only curse word ever. Besides, I dont think of it really as a curse word. (but it was said in part diseny game)

hungrypankake

I think that he is still the same, but wiht some things buggin him(hmm, sounds like everybody else...) anyway, he'll be okay, and he's just growin up. I like the new Sora better than the old one (and the Japanese voice actor is better than Haley Joel Osment anyday)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hmm... I actually haven't noticed anything, except the spikes and his height...
(well everyone must have noticed his voice)
And it would be awesome if sora cursed, it would show how much he matured

Midnightdragon

Sora has matured. I think he looks different ( and perhaps acts different) because of all the things he's been through. Think about it, he's been forced from his home by heartless, betrayed by one of his best friends (and later had to lock him behind 'the door', had to fight countless enemies, and he has the fate of the entire universe on his shoulders. Don't you think you'd be a little stressed? I think all that might cause someone to act/look a tiny bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back