• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I just realized: how is Twilight Town in Roxas's heart/memory(?) thru Sora's journey into Castle Oblivion?

I mean wasn't Roxas still with the Organization during this time prior to his encounter with Riku in TWTNW? Riku was still in Castle Oblivion during the time Sora also resided in the castle, so how does Roxas via Sora's heart/memory(?) know of Twilight Town even before he left the Org and was tranfered into data Twilight Town?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I just realized: how is Twilight Town in Roxas's heart/memory(?) thru Sora's journey into Castle Oblivion?

I mean wasn't Roxas still with the Organization during this time prior to his encounter with Riku in TWTNW? Riku was still in Castle Oblivion during the time Sora also resided in the castle, so how does Roxas via Sora's heart/memory(?) know of Twilight Town even before he left the Org and was tranfered into data Twilight Town?

Roxas knew about Twilight Town because all Nobodies are born there. It is an in-between world, and when a person turns into a Heartless, their Nobody is born at an in-between world, like Twilight Town. That's how Roxas knew about it. Sora had it in his memories either because of Roxas, or because of Namine's tinkerings or whatever.

Sora910

Well like what cyber said when he turned into a heartless in the first game they said you get a heartless and a nobody,which means Roxas became real and Roxas was part of Sora so Sora got his memories of Twilight Town.

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I think Roxas already left the Organization while Sora was in Castle Oblivion couse if he didn't the Organizaton wouldn't need Sora for freeing hearts with the Keyblade

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Cyber's right about the Roxas knowing Twlight Town part, but Sora was in Twilight Town in Chain of Memories because Roxas was his other side, and Vexen (I think it was him, I forget) told Sora that this world was from his otherside of his heart, so Twilight Town's not really from Sora's heart or memories, but Roxas'.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
I always wondered why the kids from Twilight town (hayner, pence, something with a o)knew sora when Roxas only knew them in a virtual world, and they couldn't of possibly have known Roxas. :/

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
No, Roxas was still in the organization when Sora was in Twilight town because remember? Vexen was about reveal Roxas's existance to Sora and than Axel killed him.

EDIT:

Also, Riku got Roxas just as he left the organization, so that's another reason why.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Wait, since Traverse Town is also an in-between world like Twilight Town, doesn't that mean that nobodies are also born there?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Wait, since Traverse Town is also an in-between world like Twilight Town, doesn't that mean that nobodies are also born there?

Maybe... I'm not sure. We know that corridors of darkness lead to in-between worlds, and that's how Sora got there. Lost bodies of Nobodiestravel through these corrodors too. Maybe that's how.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
sora is connected to roxas as he is to him and since all nobodies are born in twilight town then we can safely say that he had the memory of that town because Roxas had a memory of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back