• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora is cheesy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

just want ppls opinions

but would u think sora and the whole world of steamboat willie sholud be like really chessy just for laughs i mean it would look so kool.

i mean it the cut scenes would be like all old skool cartoony omg i cant wait to see what it would turn out to be

King-Sora!

Sora is a tight main character, I'm sorry to say I do not know what cheesy ever meant T_T

O

Onewingedangel6

now if your saying seeing sora old school now that would be cool but chessy i don't think so

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Sora in KH2 is going to kick alot of heartless butt in any world he goes to. So the steam boat willy world is going to rock!!!!:D

--|| SORA ||--

I think Sora in KH2 is going to kick alot of heartless butt in any world he goes to. So the steam boat willy world is going to rock!!!!

Ur 16 and u talk like a 7 year old.

It would be cool if it was like in black and white.and also old cartoom style.but cheesy,wwere u get that from?lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um guys by cheesy i think he/she (lol) means kind of wierd. lol. but anyways. i cant wait to see how Sora would of looked when they made Steamboat Willie. although i bet he will look kind of goofy i cant wait to see his outfit and any new keyblades he might get from there. lol its burning me up inside waiting t see this game. lol

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Sora? Cheesy? I dont think so. Sora will never be cheesy to me and i doubt he will to the thousands of Sora fangirls out there! The Steamboat Willie world shocked me a bit but itll be cool to see Sora gone cartoony.

Maiku

Wow, you guys can be real but-holes.... (That was pointed out to the ones who made insults, and totally disregarded the "oppinion")

Anyways, if sora does have a steam boat wille from than that would be interesting to see, but he probable just look normal and stick out like a sore thumb or he might look like an old style anime character, or he'd look normal with just black and white coloring.

well in my oppinion anyway, i think that having the steamboat wille world in KH2 is very clever and i would like to see how that would turn out but it probably won't be bad at all.

Oh, i think sora sora isn't cheesey at all, great moral values, nice and distinct characterization, he's the perfect lead charater for the game. But if you think he's cheesey, then your entitled to your opinion.

KH Mage

I don't think it'll be cheesy, but I think it's gonna be fun to be in Steamboat Willie. I'd love to actually fight black-and-white heartless. That's an original idea to have a black-and-white world, it's not cheesy at all.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, Steamboat Willie, very cool. I would love to see Sora drawn like the characters in Steamboat Willie. But one thing I must ask off topic... I was looking SorasAngel1292's sig and watching the scene. I didn't know Sora could transform into the Brave form without having Goofy on field!!! I might of heard of it, but knowing me it passed by my mind as I still had my head stuck on KH.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
TTBK2 said:
Ok, Steamboat Willie, very cool. I would love to see Sora drawn like the characters in Steamboat Willie. But one thing I must ask off topic... I was looking SorasAngel1292's sig and watching the scene. I didn't know Sora could transform into the Brave form without having Goofy on field!!! I might of heard of it, but knowing me it passed by my mind as I still had my head stuck on KH.

lol yeah Sora has the ability to use Valor form without Goofy in the party and the same goes for Donald and wisdom form i think. so now we can still have 3 people on the field helping while u kick heartless butt all over the floor. lol

keeperoftwilight

*takes a bite out of sora* mmmmmmm cheddar XD...omg his keyblade..its string cheese...and now its lunch...but seriously no way sora cheesy=no way....but hey ur intitled to think what u want

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
i think that he ment will he look cheesy in the willie world, i personally thing that he donal and goofey will be the only colored things there, and so everyone will act differently to him they would be like OMFG what happend to you? Kinda like if a baclk and white person was wlaking around, you would be like HEY get back in my old fashion tv and stay there!

keeperoftwilight

i also think that they will change to suit that world by turning into old fashioned looking cartoons like the kind in..well...steamboat willie ^^...after all he did in KH1...when he went to atlantica he became part dolphin and when he goes to holloween town he looks like a vampire zombie thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back