• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is Hotter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
soraariel9gc.jpg

i think hes gotten 10X hotter who thinks he got hotter or Riku?

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
dual_wielder said:
okay, personally loving a bunch of pixels is stupid. But liking them as a friend is okay.

ya i know not real but i can still think there hot but not real :( lol owell and yes sora is having a singalong dance or somethin

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
frodo101 said:
are you serius? its a freakin video game charecter... get a life

fo real yall need to get a life....thats fu*ked up seriously...TALKIN BOUT A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!

If we talked about jessica alba thats a diff story

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
DaDides said:
fo real yall need to get a life....thats fu*ked up seriously...TALKIN BOUT A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!

If we talked about jessica alba thats a diff story

u guys gotta chill im jk like i actually like some 1 fake i just think hes cool jeez u guys take everythin so literally

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay whoever flamed this YOURE PATHETIC. What when you saw the TITLE of the thing SORA IS HOTTER did you get mad cause he wasnt nanked and because of that flamed it. Yeah, anyway its okay to like a character from a game for gods sake, i mean come on YOU should get a life because you find enjoyment in making fun of girls who like a game character, of course as long as they know that the person in question is not real. if they know that they can like any game character that they want and YOU FREAKS can't do anything about that sooooooooo live with it. Also i think sora got alot cooler but ive always liked riku a bit more.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
Okay whoever flamed this YOURE PATHETIC. What when you saw the TITLE of the thing SORA IS HOTTER did you get mad cause he wasnt nanked and because of that flamed it. Yeah, anyway its okay to like a character from a game for gods sake, i mean come on YOU should get a life because you find enjoyment in making fun of girls who like a game character, of course as long as they know that the person in question is not real. if they know that they can like any game character that they want and YOU FREAKS can't do anything about that sooooooooo live with it. Also i think sora got alot cooler but ive always liked riku a bit more.

Haha nice reply but that doesn't change that they are liking video game characters...thats pathetic and whats even MORE PATHETIC is you protecting them! Haha good shit man, what a loser.....go get a girlfriend and get laid sometime

Arya

MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I've seen Kairi fanboys before, so the guys can be quiet.

Soul-Reaper

alot of video game characters now a days look very realistic so its understandable to think one is hot or something because they're modeled after humans .

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^ so what if she got a fansite? ITS A FU*KING VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! You are never going to talk to her/him, never going to see them in REAL LIFE! If Kairi or Sora or whoever jumped out the t.v. screen then I will be quiet...till then its pathetic

this is my damn opinion....get a life

Arya

DaDides said:
^^ so what if she got a fansite? ITS A FU*KING VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! You are never going to talk to her/him, never going to see them in REAL LIFE! If Kairi or Sora or whoever jumped out the t.v. screen then I will be quiet...till then its pathetic

this is my damn opinion....get a life

And fangirls are never going to meet Orlando Bloom, yet he still has fans.

I feel sorry for you if you've never been attracted to anyone before, and perhaps it is you that needs a life if that is the case.

And seriously, get some manners and keep your opinions to yourself in future.

keymaster-Lycole

...If this isn't attack of the rabid fangirls, then i don't know what is... Sora does look a lot better then he did previously, i'll agree to that.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Arya said:
And fangirls are never going to meet Orlando Bloom, yet he still has fans.

I feel sorry for you if you've never been attracted to anyone before, and perhaps it is you that needs a life if that is the case.

And seriously, get some manners and keep your opinions to yourself in future.

Excuse me? Are you fuc*king dumb or something? At least you can actually touch, talk, and meet the celebrity! I mean every time the movie premieres you see all the fans jumping OMG OMG its him/her! This shouldn't be the case of the a video game character/anime series character.

I mean what are concerts made for? so FANS can go to their concert and watch them play music or whatever they are doing.

Don't feel sorry for me cause I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I have never been attracted to someone before is like cows flying...doesn't happen. At least i kiss my gf, hold her, cuddle with her....what can you do for something that is fiction?

and last time i checked...the first amendment still stands....FREEDOM OF SPEECH....dumbass

PWNED

keymaster-Lycole

DaDides said:
Excuse me? Are you fuc*king dumb or something? At least you can actually touch, talk, and meet the celebrity! I mean every time the movie premieres you see all the fans jumping OMG OMG its him/her! This shouldn't be the case of the a video game character/anime series character.

Don't feel sorry for me cause I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I have never been attracted to someone before is like cows flying...doesn't happen. At least i kiss my gf, hold her, cuddle with her....what can you do for something that is fiction?

and last time i checked...the first amendment still stands....FREEDOM OF SPEECH....dumbass

PWNED
Err...you really shouldnt use that language, its going to get you reported at the rate your going...i agree with you in the fact thats its...odd...but, there are people who like fictional characters, just like there are gay people. What does it really matter anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back