• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
"The truth is what you see with your eyes, not what you hear." Cue flash of light and total silence when MoM tells Xehanort his name. Suddenly the MoM is a personification of Kingdom Hearts idea seems more likely each time I come back to that scene XD

Either that or his true name is Fade-in Sepia Tone.

I was looking up theories about that and I found this one that I totally buy into (well, not everything he says, but I like the direction this is going):

That would explain Young Xehanort's dumbfounded expression. (+ the goat on No Name which isn't mentioned in the video, but discussed in the comments)

Last edited:

Dashley

Awards
I was looking up theories about that and I found this one that I totally buy into (well, not everything he says, but I like the direction this is going):

That would explain Young Xehanort's dumbfounded expression. (+ the goat on No Name which isn't mentioned in the video, but discussed in the comments)
Oh I like where this is going.

Wonder too if it could play into the idea that the master essentially "reflects" those around him, like what you described earlier, a mirror. Not gonna lie, I would love for him to be more eldritch in nature, never having a definite form especially after the war in which light expired, save for the Dandelions. Which would make it all the more hilarious if MoM, the reflection of light and kingdom hearts, DID get a definite form and he suddenly looks like some nobody islander kid who was not supposed to have the keyblade in the first place.

Okay, I got a little fanciful there but I find it fun regardless ☺

Also this comment
Screenshot_20200720-105733_YouTube.jpg

Flinkon15th

*slow clap*

lol Anyway, going off the mirror thing, I'm not sure if I like that idea for the MoM. I like the concept of an idea for a different character, like a mediator type between light and dark. A gray jedi, eastern philosophy of balance type character, cause in a metaphorical sense, I think mirrors are neither light nor dark. They just show you yourself. They can reflect and spread light, but also show you all of the darkness you're surrounded by. For the MoM, I like the idea of him being Light. For me it just makes sense.

In explanation for his almost volatile way of setting up and planning for things to go wrong, especially his line 'I could tell you I'm wishing for world peace when I'm really planning for its destruction,' (approximate quote, my memory isn't that good) I turn to one of Sora's lines in Toy Box. 'You're too busy chasing the shadows that you forgot about the light that cast them.' (again, approximate quote) Him being light and still setting up these bad things to happen makes sense, because he's aware that the only reason shadows, darkness, can arise is because there is light. So he might as well plan things in a strict way that he controls so that he knows exactly what will be destroyed in darkness. He's not planning to stop destruction, he knows it's inevitable. He's planning to start, observe, and control the destruction. If he controls the light (Foretellers, dandelions, gazing eye), then he controls where the shadows will rise (factionalism, planned keyblade war, Young Xehanort influence).

Back