• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora just a heart?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
...This just sounds ridiculous to me. Nomura said himself (although I'm most likely going to get flamed for this because I don't have a link) in Another Report I think that the soul is the life source in the KH Universe.

Now this theory people have is that with the whole creation of Roxas (when Sora was returned to his original form after being a heartless), Sora was just a heart until Roxas reunited with him. He was a whole being, as just a heart.. Isn't that still a heartkess if Sora did indeed have a little darkness in his heart?

I refuse to believe that Sora, as just a heart, defeated XH, Vexen, Larxene, and Marluxua. Admittedly, I am now realizing that my whole point about souls wasn't so great. Why can Nobodies and Heartless 'live'? Well two options, either the soul is torn into fragments when someone's heart is released, or Nobodies and Heartless DON'T have a life source.

I admit I am sleep deprived writing this, so if anyone somewhat agrees with me, speaking up for me would be helpful. xD

The point of this poorly made thread is that I'm arguing against when people say Sora was just a heart from the end of KH1 untill the beginning of KH2.

A

Audo

Yes, Sora was technically a heartless. He wasn't a whole being.

It isn't until the soul leaves the body does life give out to death. So, even if the heart and body are separate, as long as the soul is still in the body they havent actually died.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
the soul is the life source in the KH Universe.
It is
Now this theory people have is that with the whole creation of Roxas (when Sora was returned to his original form after being a heartless), Sora was just a heart until Roxas reunited with him. He was a whole being, as just a heart.. Isn't that still a heartkess if Sora did indeed have a little darkness in his heart?
Yes. Sora was a "heartless" a very special one like Xehanort's "heartless". The fact they both gave themselves to darkness willingly and had strong hearts may have played a factor in this strange creation.
I refuse to believe that Sora, as just a heart, defeated XH, Vexen, Larxene, and Marluxua.
A heart is a pretty powerful thing.
The point of this poorly made thread is that I'm arguing against when people say Sora was just a heart from the end of KH1 untill the beginning of KH2.
Well since Roxas is a nobody and is made up of a body and soul, Sora must have been without a body or soul until they fused back.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, technically, since Roxas had the body and soul during that time, the only thing Sora had was the heart, making him a Heartless, except in human form, like Xehanort.

And we know Sora's heart is very strong because he was chosen by the Keyblade, so it does seem possible for him to kill people without his body and soul.

Cococrash11

Awards
I kinda agree with you on that. Since Sora has been using Kairi's body and Soul in KHI to KHCOM.

H

Heolstor

When did he use Kairi's body or soul in KHI and KH chain of Memories?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
._.; Sora never actually used her body and soul.. I think you got your wires crossed guy.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It is pretty easy to not know he is just a heart. Its all quite confusing to some people.

A

Audo

It is pretty easy to not know he is just a heart. Sora still has the same dying animation in KH2 (i believe) which is his heart coming out of his body. Hard to image a heart can rise from itself and leaving some body shaped thing behind.
In KH2 he was a complete being, so... no wonder that's the animation.

A

Azrael

...This just sounds ridiculous to me. Nomura said himself (although I'm most likely going to get flamed for this because I don't have a link) in Another Report I think that the soul is the life source in the KH Universe.

I refuse to believe that Sora, as just a heart, defeated XH, Vexen, Larxene, and Marluxua. Admittedly, I am now realizing that my whole point about souls wasn't so great. Why can Nobodies and Heartless 'live'? Well two options, either the soul is torn into fragments when someone's heart is released, or Nobodies and Heartless DON'T have a life source.

I admit I am sleep deprived writing this, so if anyone somewhat agrees with me, speaking up for me would be helpful. xD

Sora wasn't a heartless but was a existence of a Heart, purified by Kairi and given his form (and managed to stop his memories from leaking at that point to Roxas)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In KH2 he was a complete being, so... no wonder that's the animation.

Actually, if you die in KH2, there isn't a Heart floating out of him. I'm guessing it's because they just changed it around from a Roxas "model" to a Sora one so basically, it's the same animation, but that doesn't change the fact that no Heart floats out of Sora when he dies, for whatever reason they had.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Actually, if you die in KH2, there isn't a Heart floating out of him. I'm guessing it's because they just changed it around from a Roxas "model" to a Sora one so basically, it's the same animation, but that doesn't change the fact that no Heart floats out of Sora when he dies, for whatever reason they had.
There wasn't at all? I think in Re:COM at least they ahd one come put if you were killed by a hearltess but there wasn't one if it was someone else. Which actually makes sense.

A

Audo

It depends on what you die from.
If you die from Heartless, his heart is shown.
If you die from Org or Disney Villains then his heart isn't shown.

A

Azrael

Because He was the Heart? :D I don't know.

keyblade_master

Wow, you are thinking a little bit too hard on this subject. My opinion is that that thread is an opinion made by someone who had some strange dreams as a child...

KHD00D

HOLY SHIT! sora was a heartless all that time? i never realized that. now like that it makes sense how XH was, like the org13 members the all have human forms. now it makes sense thanks guys

Sandslash

That makes sense then. I never died from those XD;
The same here XD
About Roxas having a heart, I think he does. See Roxas and Axel scene after the Saix battle in KH2 FM:
Axel: Roxas, you have a heart, don't you?
Roxas: I don't know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back