• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora & kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman1

i think that kairi will be a big part in KH2 and her and sora will be reunited in twilight town in the middle of the game

Trinity_Limit

Website
www.xanga.com
Twilight Town said:
n00b! Kairi returned to Destiny Islands at the end of the game because her heart was at home there. Yes, Ansem sent her there before the game began, but at the end she should've gone back to HB. However, because as she said she felt her real home was Destiny Islands, she returned there.

ooooo ok, Sorry, I thought you were talking about how Kairi was first sent to the island in the very beginning when she was younger. I didn't know you were talking about her being sent back to the island in the ending. Yea then you're right, sorry for getting off topic

kiarisora2

Kairi and sora = <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3
am i right? Kari and Riku =0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0ABIG NUTHIN ZIP ZERO !!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yes, there's a special bond between them. I think Kairi does like Sora if you seen near the beginning, she tells Sora never to change, says that just her and Sora can go and explore another world like near the beginning in a cutscene before the Destiny's Island got destroyed and yes, she likes him and he likes her. So I think they really do go together and she loves him, I'm just guessing that part though.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
saratp said:
hey this is me. okay so I got to ansam. but I can't get 2 kingdom hearts.
can'y some1 tell me plzz. ( TY thank you)

(V)
(**)
(><)
(_l_) he he lol. cute?

Just Keyblade him (ideally with Oblivion) and keep using aeroga and curaga, avoid him when he goes mental and always freeze his guardian. Dodge Roll is a must. After whuppin his ass, you go to Kingdom Hearts, and he is easier there then on Destiny Island.

dragon_heart

GIVE ME A L! GIVE ME AN O! GIVE ME A V! GIVE ME AN E! PUT IT TOGETHER AND WHAT DO YOU GET! LOVE!!!! well that's enough of that, i believe that sora and kairi truly love and care for each other. Think of the Oathkeeper as a materialized version of the bond. The oathkeeper is strong and made by light. The love of Sora nad Kairi is based on true light not decieving darkness. As much as i love the darkness :)

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Yeah Oblivion is by far the best Keyblade in My opinion after the Ultima Weapon. You can finish Ansem speedy quick. The first battle with him is easy and dont worry about getting hit with the shadows by Darkside and use Ars Arcanum to get it over with quik so just keep whackin. For the last Ansem battle on TDI its really all about patterns so once you get the pattern hes easy to beat. Good luck!

Majik1387

i think Kairi and Selphie are going to a school in Twilight Town, where she'll meet up with BHK and think it was Sora at a glance. Then later Sora will find Kairi, and they'll have their little reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back