• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora possibly a heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:31: since we all know from CoM that the heart holds memories. well what if...

:35: when sora was changed into a heartless in kh instead of his bodybeing recreated when kairi touched him, iot triggered the memories inside of his heart and the heartless reshaped its body figure and used the memories (heartless is a heart surrounded by darkness) to keep all the the properties of sora but it really wasnt him!:eek:

:lol: just randomly thought of something so please dont bash me down for it... :cry: pleeeease.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
:35: when sora was changed into a heartless in kh instead of his bodybeing recreated when kairi touched him, iot triggered the memories inside of his heart and the heartless reshaped its body figure and used the memories (heartless is a heart surrounded by darkness) to keep all the the properties of sora but it really wasnt him!:eek:

Unfortunately that's not what happened. The darkness that was surrounding Sora's heart was expelled by Kairi. In turn he gained human form but was still not whole. Memories weren't really involved at this point in the story anyway.

Tl;dr it was Sora but just roaming around as a heart, the heartless (darkness) was destroyed.

:lol: just randomly thought of something so please dont bash me down for it... :cry: pleeeease.

I can't guarantee that others will be as kind.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yes he is a heartless, that is why Roxas was able to become one with him. -_-

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, Sora is not a Heartless.

He lacks the Darkness and the lack of sense of self to be one.

Radon

mofo
^This and also him and Roxas are one now so he is a whole, perfectly normal and healthy guy.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
but why didn't Riku turn into a heartless anyway.??

he sided the Darkness/Heartless right.??

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's Darkness inside every Heart. Doesn't mean the Heart has to turn into a Heartless over it.
How to put it. Riku wasn't strong enough to wield a Keyblade. He was strong enough to hold off turning into a Heartless until Xehanort's Heartless possessed him and thus could stop actively corrupting him. Hence why even though Riku's Heart left his Body, he didn't become a Heartless. He was never that weak.

SwagStarIV

Awards
:35: So...

:31: sora was a heartless all through CoM but after the beggining of kh2 he became the all natural 100% sora again? :lol:

:cool: alright the question has been answered

:embarassed: but...

:confused: that also leaves the question about how he can turn into anti-form... by the way what is anti form

other than being outrageously awesome :36:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Anti Form was never explained. Heck, it wasn't even referenced in the game XD however.

Another Report said:
Concerning Sora’s Anti-Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a Heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora’s Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the Heartless.

ogichi/ichigo

Anti form doesn't mean he's a heartless. It might just as well even be non-canon and Nomura just wanted something extra to stick in there. There's is an extremely small chance, less than 1%, that he's a heartless. Pretty much 0.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora is a whole being o3o;;; however, Anti-form can be considered a side effect of his time as a Heartless, which makes sense. a "normal" purification process would be to have Heartless-Sora slain by a Keyblade, and then Roxas would have to suffer the same fate. Then Sora could re-emerge as a proper whole being. However, they "cheated", and had Kairi purified Sora from being a Heartless. Then Roxas simply faded back into him.
That means there's still a lot of Darkness there that can cause trouble.

SwagStarIV

Awards
:35: well it looks like anti sora from kh, smells like anti sora from kh, fells like anti sora from kh, sounds like anti sora from kh, and taste like anti sora from kh so...

:lol: i have now come to the conclusion that it must be soras new and improved form of anti sora from kh or...

:31: it could be his true form and when ever the heartless can't control its appearence (roxas and the real soras power become so overwhelming because soras heart is just that beast like) he shows his true form by accident

:cool: conclusion finished

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Way I see it, Anti Form is a sort of "regulation". In order to keep Sora from becoming a Heartless, whenever his Darkness accumulates, the Drive System would release the extra Darkness. That way, Sora can keep on being Sora without him succumbing to his apparent tendency towards the Darkness from being a Heartless.

hiddenblade

I just want to point out a few details some of you have missed. One sora was never a heartless exept when he sacrifced his heart. This is because in the game it says the heartless fear the keyblade that is why they are after you. So since heartless fear the keyblade since it was one of the few things that can kill them I doubt Sora could be a heartless and use the keyblade. And anti form as many have said is what happens when ever you use the drive forms to much. It is a build up of negitive energy. And this is my own theory but I think the anti form is possable because as the legend go's one keyblade weilder brought destruction but another brought peace or something like that

also anyone think that anti form looks like his shadow Riku made on kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back