• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

Hey. i remember reading this from an interview, and i hear alot of ppl saying it. didnt nomura say kh2 ended soras story? tell me if u know, thanks

D

Deleted member 5341

WTH no way!!... =O
Ah but i heard that too ..... fake interview !
They better not end Sora's story, that would make me cry!! >_<

Trimmblade

Whether we play as Sora or not, he'll most likely end up in there somewhere. Of course, Nomura said this would give background infromation on thes series sorta like CoM did. This could mean that Sora may not even make an appearance but it doesn't mean it doesn't affect him what happens.

Quint

aw come on...Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story allright...there's no one that will replace him as the main character >:)
and why can ya tell KH II ends sora's story?? he's still young y'know T.T

Hot_Chocolate

well there is still no way to kno. nomura is just brianstromign and he said he was workign on a title beofre he starts to work on kh3. he can always have a change of heart on what ever he has decided now

LightH0lder88

Sora is the official Key Blade weilder, unless they plan on going through all the trouble of finding a new weilder and Sora going into retirement, Sora will still be the main. KH is Sora's story...besides, in the ending of KH2 there's the letter the three recieve from the King. This hints to Riku, Sora, & Kairi still being in the next game.

keeperoftwilight

ummm i heard something that kinda supports this topic...i dont wanna believe it but i did....i heard the the "sequal" to kh2 wont be under the name kingdom hearts..it will have a new name but will answer the questions we have..will be a sequal..but not be called say...kingdom hearts 3....if thats true then yes kingdom hearts possibly did end soras story..and he might not be in the next game...and kh still is soras story...because the next game <if who i heard this from is correct/telling truth>wont be...kingdom hearts

LightH0lder88

violent_anger said:
the next game wont be called kh3, everything else you heard is speculation

Where did you get the information that said it won't be called KH3? No biggie if you don't know, I would just like to see it :) Thanks.

keeperoftwilight

ummm thats the thing...i didnt exactly here it from a reliable source....its not like it was a good friend or someone i know well...or even someone i know at all....it was a comment on the kh2 secret movie posted on youtube.com....i dont necisarily have a reason to doubt this person..they have no good reason to lie after all..but still doesnt make it fact...unless someone here heared it from nomura himself (or asomeone who works on kh)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No, if you read the full interview it says that KH2 concludes Sora's storyline with Organization XIII. KH series is all about Sora as Nomura put it. He's the series's main character just like Link is Zelda's main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back