• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Riku and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

I'm totally the pedo. DARKNESS! XD
You and your stupid sexy speeches. D<

Your avi tells me it's more than just AtW...
If they were all in the same room together, yea. Prolly Ansem's apprentices too...
Yup. He was the little slut.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I want you as much as I want a High School Musical world in the next KH while eating a bowl of shit.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ I want you as much as I want a High School Musical world in the next KH while eating a bowl of shit.

Reply 1: Wow, is it that serious?

Reply 2: You don't even know me. How can you say I'm not what you want if you don't know what you don't want is?

V

V.A.T.13

1. Nah, I just wanted to use that expression.
2. I know enough, and I'm a picky bitch.

V

V.A.T.13

And you're black.
I can't help it. I see a black guy and think to myself "That's probably my cousin =___="

I think the only one I was ever really attracted to was the guy in the wheelchair from Oz. Even then it felt like incest. o_O;

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And you're black.
I can't help it. I see a black guy and think to myself "That's probably my cousin =___="

I think the only one I was ever really attracted to was the guy in the wheelchair from Oz. Even then it felt like incest. o_O;

Oh, that's why. This reminds me of a story where I almost hooked up with my cousin.

roxasriku_223

Things have gotten a tad off-topic, but, to answer the OP (< Did I get that right?) The island you see SRK on most of the time is separate from their actual homes. So that would be why you don't see much of their parents.

V

V.A.T.13

Oh, that's why. This reminds me of a story where I almost hooked up with my cousin.
My cousin did that, cept she actually got with him and didn't find out until after they broke up.
I once had a crush on a guy that ended up being related to me, but he was Mexican. o_o;
This town f*ckking sucks~

Rix

:)
Awards
about people that hooks p and later finds out that they are related.. I read about a man and a woman that were twins, but seperated by birth. They never knew that they had a twin, and they met later in life felllin love with eachother and married eachother and then they found out the truth... SICK!

afrobutt

Silver Member

And I'm going to steal that. xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! My originality has been torn from me T_T I feel so violated :cry:

and i used to live in this village (yea, it's that small) where everyone was related to everyone in like 3 different ways yet they still dated, and it made it hard for me not to call them rednecks (considering most of them were also ignorent white trailer trash >.>)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My cousin did that, cept she actually got with him and didn't find out until after they broke up.
I once had a crush on a guy that ended up being related to me, but he was Mexican. o_o;
This town f*ckking sucks~

1. Wherever you're at, you need to leave that town.
2. That's what happened to me. I was crushing on her. We were actually talking about dating, THEN I found out.

mock0

Um I think they just tried ti block them out so they wernt always worrrying about there parents.

V

V.A.T.13

1. Wherever you're at, you need to leave that town.
2. That's what happened to me. I was crushing on her. We were actually talking about dating, THEN I found out.

1. We are. Moving to Pencil-vania in a year. Mom met a chick online. >_>;
2. Ha. It's bad that I don't who my dad is and my grandfather's dad is. All I know is my last name should have been Clark instead of Hill, so I could be related to a whole crap load of other people and not know it...
...f*ckking niggers...>>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back