• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Riku and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjiboy

Website
www.imvu.com
i have a question thats been bugging me for years I wanna know what happen to the parents and why its just kids on Destiny island i mean they had to have parents right i mean they were born and are they gonna introducethere parents in the upcoming games?:confused:

Rix

:)
Awards
So far parents haven't been important to the game and I don't think they will either.. We have heard Soras musm voice, Riku mentioned that the might not see their parents again when at the beggining in KH, and I remember that parents was mentioned in CoM once, but there was nothing important about them. Other than that it seems that Sora Rilu and kairi barely care about their parents.. So no.. parents will not be more important in the future games I guess.

afrobutt

Silver Member
yea, parents+KH= nope.

if they do exsist (did i spell it right this time???), they must be preety crappy parents considering SRK dont seem to give a **** about them.

Rix

Awards
And about what happened to them, during the events in KH, I guess they vanished along with destiny islands and both DI and the inhabitants of the world were restored again at the ending of KH.

D

Dexter

Well we could here Sora's mom in kh1 calling Sora for dinner. But family will NEVER be a factor in kh, it makes it just waaaaaaaayyyyyy more complicated....//

Cerix

Weird. I've never thought about this before, but what do you think happened to Sora when he came home after his mom hadn't seen him for 2+ years?

Rix

Awards
Weird. I've never thought about this before, but what do you think happened to Sora when he came home after his mom hadn't seen him for 2+ years?

He was supposed to get grounded, but luckily they got that message from Mickey so he and his friends could escape...

Or his mom never guess that he was gone or she is still waiting for him at the dinner table.

B-star

ummm idk lol i think they r not that inportent i mean yeah its spuare and disney but i jusss they r not lol

afrobutt

Silver Member
He was supposed to get grounded, but luckily they got that message from Mickey so he and his friends could escape...

Or his mom never guess that he was gone or she is still waiting for him at the dinner table.

ROFL

Sora's mum- "Sora, your dinners ready!!!!"
2 years later
Sora's mum- "...What is taking that boy so long???"

Rix

Awards
ROFL

Sora's mum- "Sora, your dinners ready!!!!"
2 years later
Sora's mum- "...What is taking that boy so long???"

haha! I know ;P And I meant it as a joke in case you didn't get that ;P

Sexy Angel
*sigh*

Soras has no mom. The person you think is his mom is actually his cat that had a human voice. There ya go.

Honestly, parents have no signifigance in KH games... maybe in other games, just not KH...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yes, parents have no role, and sadly I think that family will never have a role =( I already imagined a scene

MX : "Terra..."
Terra : "What?"
MX : "I am your father."
Terra : "NOOO!!!!"

shadywinters

Awards
i have a question thats been bugging me for years I wanna know what happen to the parents and why its just kids on Destiny island i mean they had to have parents right i mean they were born and are they gonna introducethere parents in the upcoming games?:confused:

Well we no that they have parents, the only parents voice that they have presented was Sora's mother's when she was calling him down for dinner after he had left. But I don't think so, I was thinking of the same thing 4 quite some time... But I think it's not that important. I mean it's all about the storyline and the other stuff.:closedeyes:

Mayb he got grounded. And after he told of the whole journey. He mayb got off punishment.

V

V.A.T.13

THE PROFILE SPEAKS LIES!
MY TRUE AGE AND NAME REMAINS A MYSTERY EVEN TO MYSELF.

V

V.A.T.13

How many Xeha's are in this place?! Which one are you?
The pedo?
The drama queen?
Or the one that get's raped by Ansem the Wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back