• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Riku Kairi's last name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I wanna make a reference to family having no relevance, so I will. And I just did. No family = no last name.

True. And does it really matter if we get to know their last names or not? Last names has no relevance in KH.

Muse

you look atrocious
But they do have a family

Yeah, but are they ever seen? :/ With the exception of Kairi's grandmother, no family of the characters are ever seen in KH. Sora's mom only says two lines. Family isn't important in KH.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah, but are they ever seen? :/ With the exception of Kairi's grandmother, no family of the characters are ever seen in KH. Sora's mom only says two lines. Family isn't important in KH.

Also. Parents have been mentioned once or twice through the whole series... Riku said "we may never see our parents again" in KH1 and I think Sora mentioned parents once in CoM.. But I can't remember when, i think it was in the beginning some time. Other than that. They don't really seem to care much about their parents at all.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
True. And does it really matter if we get to know their last names or not? Last names has no relevance in KH.
This.
It would be nice to know, I guess, but I don't really care, nor does it matter.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back