• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora/riku/roxas/axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

has anyone thought that COM couldve been about getting sora to fight roxas,vice versa.

First roxas came to organization 13 before sora went to CO
since marluxia was trying to defeat like 3/4 of the org including roxas he first needs to find a way to get roxas out of the way so he tried to get sora to defeat roxas

second org mem 4,5,6 knew they were trying to get sora so they tried to get riku
they tried to get riku to get to fight sora

then for axel he knew that they'ld get sora so he sided with them to meet sora and prob kill him(idcare if disney dont kill).

another point of view is that org sent axel or org wanted roxas to kill sora

P.S. how do you pronounce marluxia

no flaming

Starforce89

Banned
I don't know why people would flam this topic, but I thought KH CoM, was just a introduction to the new eniemies and what they were kinda planning with out the whole reason. But I guess I was wrong.

ValorForm_Sora

I thought that KH: CoM was to bridge KH and KH2. Why bring Roxas into all of this? Sure Roxas may have been in KH1 when Sora became a heartless. But why mess with an already screwed Card based game? ._.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That idea sounds pretty good, but I doubt it was supposed to happen exactly that way. Marluxia more likely wanted to get Xemnas out of the way first before Roxas cause he probably considered Xemnas more of a threat. They could've worked their way down with defeating the others. The basement members did want to use Riku to keep order in the Organization and to get Sora before Marluxia got all of them.

Axel didn't really want to kill Sora. He says in the manga that he needs him alive anyway for his own personal reasons. That's all I got.

awsemo

all right the reason they brought sora was to change his memory to join the orginization so he could unlock KH so they could become whole.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I think Marluxia is pronounced (Mare-lux-e-uh) Mare rhymes with are. Also I think putting Roxas in CoM would have made it even more confusing then it already was. Some of things that were never talked about in the games will probably never be clarified so as of right now we don't know.
bowchickawowwow

Spazzboy911

Because Roxas could use the keyblade too! With them two, he could have three keyblades.
That or he just didnt know. Roxas was in twilight town, as i understand it, alot of the time. and if you can find alot of Xemnas saying "I know nothing of this Kairi" (or Saix saying "I don't know of any Riku, but as for Kairi, were keeping her safe")when he's the Superior and they had Kairi, i guess they dont really pass information along. Else wise, Marluxia (pronounced just as it looks Mar-lux-i-a) would have wanted Roxas transfered .

xZora

Marluxia in Japanese is pronounced like mah-roo-sha, so I always just add the L and pronounce it like that in English. Mar-loo-sha

And I think Axel wanted Sora alive because Sora kind of had Roxas's heart, so maybe if he died Roxas really wouldn't have a heart ...

MasterXeanort

Marluxia in Japanese is pronounced like mah-roo-sha, so I always just add the L and pronounce it like that in English. Mar-loo-sha

I have always pronounced it mar-look-sia with the x making a kind-of "ck" sound (no wonder the english language is he most confusing). I like yours better though.

That is an interesting idea, but not likely.

Riku Fan1415

Why bring Roxas into all of this?

Technically, Roxas was already brought into it. He was mentioned in the game, but we didn't find out until later. Remember?

Twilight Town

Vexen: This place was made from another side of your heart. Yes, the other side knows this place, the other side remembers.

Then, Axel kills Vexen to prevent him from revealing the fact that Sora has a Nobody.

It is pronounced "Mar (Are, with an M sound) Luh(Duh) ia(The x is silent)

Anyway, Roxas was in the game. After beating the game both ways, there is a short trailer. More like moving pictures, really. At the end, they show Roxas.

zexion is emo

has anyone thought that COM couldve been about getting sora to fight roxas,vice versa.

First roxas came to organization 13 before sora went to CO
since marluxia was trying to defeat like 3/4 of the org including roxas he first needs to find a way to get roxas out of the way so he tried to get sora to defeat roxas

second org mem 4,5,6 knew they were trying to get sora so they tried to get riku
they tried to get riku to get to fight sora

then for axel he knew that they'ld get sora so he sided with them to meet sora and prob kill him(idcare if disney dont kill).

another point of view is that org sent axel or org wanted roxas to kill sora

P.S. how do you pronounce marluxia

no flaming

You pronounce it MAR-LOOKS-EE-A. pm me if you wanna join my clan. it's called "Luxord's Diamonds." or if you know how too review fan art then ask to join the "Wisdom Form Fanatics." (cuz i use it a lot:D)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Actually, I think the question that road to oblivion was really asking was whether Marluxia wanted Sora in the first place so that he could counteract Roxas when they took over the Organization. Basically, did Marluxia want to use Sora the way Zexion wanted to use Riku? It's a possibility. I've been wondering why Marluxia didn't ask Roxas to join his little movement in the first place. But if he wasn't interested in gaining Roxas' support and was already planning to use Sora to get him out of the way, that would be one more reason why Axel would want Marluxia eliminated.

I think we're going to learn a lot more about the Castle Oblivion Conspiracy in 358/2 Days.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
man, I wonder how many theories people get until Nomura shanks them...

anyways, CoM was just a crossroad to KH2, had to think of someway to introduce Org. XIII

TwoAcross

Well, since it's been said that gameplay in 358/2 Days doesn't start until after Roxas joins the Organization, and it's also said that he doesn't join until after Chain of Memories, I doubt they wanted Sora to fight Roxas. They probably already knew about Roxas's existence (since Axel knew that Sora had become a Heartless), but they probably hadn't recruited him yet.

That being said, Marluxia and Larxene were probably going to use Sora to destroy the other Organization members as soon as he was under their control... effectively meaning that Xemnas would never have found Roxas in the first place.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
No, Roxas joins right before the events of Chain of Memories. We know Xemnas finds him and he meets up with Axel at one point, before he's introduced to the other members. The description of the first trailer for 358/2 Days said he was greeted by ALL of the other members. That would include the ones who went to Castle Oblivion. Plus, Vexen almost tells Sora about Roxas when he says that "the other side of your heart knows this place" when they go to Twilight Town in COM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back