• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora square button

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightBlitz7

for those who have played KH2 does [] button still perform dogde roll and guard and r there any other abilities it can perform plz answer

zora keyblade

a little spoiler but not really i think u all know it lol its cool that sora can use drive in the timeless river world :)

Lunar Knight

American Person
If Sora doesn't what would he use? I think the square is the best option for an ability you'll use a lot of times.

The M.C.

JTTW
i dont know it might square, but it might also be the triangle button cause everything this time around is done with the triangle button like onpening treasure chests and talking.

Sora's star

THIS MIGHT BE A SPOILER........
You can use the square button to guard and it's also used at many abilities(sp?).When I went into the meniu for attacks there a lot that showed the [] button.And the triangle button is used to talk with people,open chests and reaction commands

Wrath of Roxas

First of all dodge roll is not in this game. Second of all the square button lets you skip to the combo finisher without peforming the whole combo in drive mode.

T

TwilightBlitz7

since dodge roll isnt in the game wat is that thing that he does when he dashes forward???????????

got_kh2?

Basically, the triangle is used for talking to someone, opening treasure chests, and the Reaction Command.
The square however, is used to guard and do many other abilities (like glide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back