• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, the best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoajd2

lol grass before kairi good one... wait i just relized something. how come no one likes kairi?! lol:96:

The haters will tell you that she serves absolutely no purpose, that Sora likes her for no reason, that she's a bitch for wanting to take the raft without Riku...

Of course, I don't hate her, but that all seems to be true...

Oh, and VAT is better than Sora, of course.

Khaki45

Think of it this way. All the best martial artists had to have had masters to train them in the art of weapons. Of course you'd need to have some raw talent first.

Sora has raw talent, but no master so hes learned pretty much on his own. TAV have masters and most likely have refined talent with the powers of the keyblade. So its without a doubt they are better then Sora. That isnt to say Sora is a bad fighter. When it comes to fighting Sora is very experienced, but still has alot of room to learn and grow.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
So, we all agree that Sora is the Keyblade n00b? If so, the Org. XIII is damn weak, lol.

org XIII were scientist and random people who got to close to the dark, doesn't seem that unreasonable to think they only got a power boost because they turned into nobodies. and i think TAV could have beat them easily

lol grass before kairi good one... wait i just relized something. how come no one likes kairi?! lol:96:

the haters think she is useless, shes the typical female role who's only purpose is to serve as a reason for the main protagonist to go on his adventure. in truth she does fall into this role but its not like we can expect here to start fighting like aqua and start being useful.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
And even Ven seems to perform better than Sora. So >.>

Abbot

So, case closed, right?

TAV > Sora.

I think this thread has earned an honorary close.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah, I think it should be given it's close now. Although I have a feeling before it gets closed someone will come back in and restart the whole thing again. Or spam it up.

roxas x40

The haters will tell you that she serves absolutely no purpose, that Sora likes her for no reason, that she's a bitch for wanting to take the raft without Riku...

Of course, I don't hate her, but that all seems to be true...

Oh, and VAT is better than Sora, of course.

well kairi was just playing when she was wanted to take the raft without riku im pretty sure of this, but if she wasnt then i agree with you.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sora's good and all but calling him a master is not exactly right. Sure he's come a long way but compared to MX/DS, the King, TAV, and to an extent Riku, he's still got a ways to go before we can call him master. He certainly has the heart for it but if we put Sora in a room with MX and told them to rip each other apart, strong heart or not MX would be on Destiny Islands' 10 o'clock news...

Riku i think he's gotten really strong. I mean he can dual wield without out the help of orbs in Sora's case or a "third party" in Roxas' place for those who know what i mean. Sora and Riku are both strong but something tells me Sora is just a little bit behind, just a little.

Xircs-Number I

sora..........has ONE testicle.

X2daEHANORT you're real lucky the newer mods are pushovers now otherwise you wouldve already been banned for good. So why dont you just do us all a favor and get your pansy self off the board.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i don't think sora is the strongest in physical strength or magic but rather in skill. sora's pretty much a tactician in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back