• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora the Keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Well some people debate that RIku is because when Sora got the KeyBLade it was suppose to go to riku But at that exact time Sora's heart was stronger than Riku. Leaving sora lucky and Riku being its true master. well what is it ?

sinharvest_angel

read the journal about riku, yes he was th original, but when he opened his heart to darkness, the blade was sora's

LostBoyz940

Yea that 'light' thing u saw was the light of the Keyblade, and when they both were surrounded by Riku's darkness Sora was reaching his hand out and touched that light which is the keyblade.

zian

i think riku is the keyblade master but soras heart is far stronger

Shadukai X

Banned
If you played Com, you'd know that Riku was the original keyblade master but he allowed his heart to be open to darkness, so sora became the keyblade master.

zian

i havent played com and i still know that riku was the orginnally keyblade master.

Keeavin

zian said:
i think riku is the keyblade master but soras heart is far stronger
That makes Sora the Keyblade Master. He got the Keyblade. Riku was intended to be chosen at first, but it went to Sora instead.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Riku was the original Keyblade Master, but at the time Riku was supposed to recieve it, he opened his hert to darkness, causing his heart to become waker than Sora's. This all lead to Sora recieving the Keyblade. Sora is now the keyblade Master.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
LightoftheDark said:
Riku was the original Keyblade Master, but at the time Riku was supposed to recieve it, he opened his hert to darkness, causing his heart to become waker than Sora's. This all lead to Sora recieving the Keyblade. Sora is now the keyblade Master.

i dont want to sound like an idiot but whats Com? and i will read the journal thanks

Sora_aroS

well 2 me riku can still use the keyblade..and soras just the master of it..i think riku might get a keyblade and they weild together...that would be amazing..but no..Riku is the original..but the original choose the wrong thing..so the secondary got the Blade..and rikus heart is stronger cuz notice without soras friends..hes not really anything he depends on them tooo much..riku is a loner...i think the keyblade chooses who has the purest heart..didnt riku only choose darkness becuz he wanted 2 get off the island so bad..and when did riku choose darkness?..

zian

when all the darkness went all arond him in DI(the strom bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back