• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you prefer, Aqua or Sora?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Nah, Aqua would rape Sora. Full Keyblade Master >>>>>> Keyblade Apprentice. Remember Keyblade Masters are endowed with Keyblade secrets such as how to create and destroy worlds, Sora aint got shit on a true Keyblade Master.

That may be, but Sora has the all powerful reaction command. In a real fight though, I think that drive forms would trump command styles any day so I must pick Sora.
Also, Aqua technically chose her fate. She chose to weild the keyblade. Sora was thrust into everything, watched his friend descend into darkness and betray him, and saved all the worlds twice. If that ain't hero material, I don't know what is

XehanortHeartles

That may be, but Sora has the all powerful reaction command. In a real fight though, I think that drive forms would trump command styles any day so I must pick Sora.
Also, Aqua technically chose her fate. She chose to weild the keyblade. Sora was thrust into everything, watched his friend descend into darkness and betray him, and saved all the worlds twice. If that ain't hero material, I don't know what is

You arent using logic here, but gameplay mechanics and plot assumption (that the most relevant character will defeat the less relevant). You arent at all looking at feats and ability.

1) Reaction Commands are just the way they fight in KH2 is a gameplay mechanic not a feat, in BBS they simply chose use other type of commands if BBS had fights in KH2 they would had used RC, seriously if freaking Roxas can use Reaction Commands, Aqua can.
2) Drive Forms means insant win? No it doesnt, Riku had a thing in KH1 that was effectively the same as a Drive Form, Sora still got his ass handed to him. He has Drive Forms? Aqua has his armor and keyblade abilities Sora havent even dreamt of.
3) So just because she has to be rescued by sora that means Sora > she right? I remind you Diz rescued Sora, guess that means Diz > him right?

Seriously a battle is not defined on gameplay mechanics designed for an specific game or saying "lolz Sora will rescue Aqua and is more relevant to the plot so he must be stronger" is based on feats and battle power.

And right now Aqua would simply babyshake Sora, she is the best magic caster in the entire KHverse second only to Xehanort she will totally dominate him in that area. Drive Forms? Aqua can just use her armor and basically fight the same way as Lingering Sentinent did with Sora to totally rock his world. She can travel interdimensionally with her Keyblade, seriously you cant simply compare. This without taking in count the haxx abilities known to masters like destroying, creating and reshaping worlds. Aqua can simply do to Sora's world what MX did and Sora dies along with his world, GG Sora. Aqua can simply use her keyblade to avoid beign obliterated, unlike Sora who has to use the Gummi Ship which cant be accessed from anywhere in the world.

Add this time Aqua has been building some muscle by fighting the strongest heartless day and night in their homeworld and she would totally rape Sora until next Friday.

Of course I am not blind and Sora will most likely eventually surpass Aqua, will Sora be able to win a fight in KH3 against Aqua after he has become a full Keyblade Master? Most likely yes.

But right now Sora would simply lose to Aqua, she had a proper keyblade training and knows techinques of the Keyblade Sora doesnt, and also the secrets only revealed to masters. Sora will eventually surpass her, but right now he havent.

Take the case of Anakin and Palpatine, is the perfect example. Anakin had the potential to be the most powerful force user ever at his highest power he would have been able to dominate Paplatine in a battle, however Palpatine was always superior to Anaking because Anakin never reached full maturity.

So we can say:

Fully deveolped Anakin > Palpatine
Palpatine > Anakin in training

The same way we can say:

Master Sora> Master Aqua
Master Aqua > Sora the trainee.

No shame in this, just that right now Sora fighting Aqua would be the same as when Sora fought Xemnas at KH1 he simply wasnt prepared to fight such a foe.

XehanortHeartles

alrighty...

first, youre saying "rape" is awesome.

second, you realize it's animation right?

Dont take it too seriously, is the term used to say someone would totally dominate that other someone in battle. Is a fairly common term in metafiction (which are among other things vs battles) rape is the same as saying "steamroll" "godstomp" "rapestomp" "babyshake" "destroy" etc.

But as it has double meaning I am playing with the word to make some funny statements. Basically I am saying "Aqua would totally destroy Sora in a battle" and then also saying something like "man I would love to be raped by Aqua if it was rape in the literal sense" because you know she is very pretty. Just sayind dont take things too seriously.

Crystal

Silver Member
Nah, Aqua would rape Sora. Full Keyblade Master >>>>>> Keyblade Apprentice. Remember Keyblade Masters are endowed with Keyblade secrets such as how to create and destroy worlds, Sora aint got shit on a true Keyblade Master.

Is it because Aqua is your favourite character, that's why you say so?
I don't think Sora's ability had developed well in the past game.. if he did, i think he is much powerful, including Riku too.

Crystal

Silver Member
but seeing sora is able to use he's environments to his advantage in 3Ds i'm curious on how strong he'll get at the end.

Considering he was learning more abilities and KM's responsibilties from Yen Sid. Though i'm not sure who would win in the MoM.

XehanortHeartles

Is it because Aqua is your favourite character, that's why you say so?
I don't think Sora's ability had developed well in the past game.. if he did, i think he is much powerful, including Riku too.

Nope, read my previous long ass post I explained it. And overall Keyblade Master >>>>>>>>>> Keyblade Apprentice.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To be fair, Sora may have had the strength of a master as early as KH1, if we are to assume that Sora releasing Kairi's heart was an instance of a heart release via keyblade.

That being said, I'm still trying to analyze the details of their adventures.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora all the way.
Granted it's not all that fair since Sora had the chance to work out a lot of his issues whereas all BBS gave us was Aqua becoming Master only to lose it and be part of why Terra fell to Darkness - and no, she's hardly without blame in this mess. BBSv2 had better be her realizing all the shit she caused or I'll officially give up on her.
Sora on the other hand did his hardest even in KH1. He was never that zealous and ate himself from the inside out when he WAS mean to his friends - see CoM.
In that sense he also comes as a lot more mature than Aqua imo.

SORA!! aqua was okay i guess but i didnt really connect with her or care about her as much as i did for sora.. to me, aqua was just there...

Mr. Crowley

Banned
When Aqua can cut through buildings, then maybe she might stand a chance against Sora. Other than that, you have to remember how over powered Sora was in KH2. Aqua doesn't stand a chance.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
To be fair, Aqua managed to take down a Terranort + Guardian. They're both over-powered at this point.

Yeah, but Sora took down XH and Guardian, Xemnas, and the the majority of Org. XIII. Sora is the most over-powered protagonist. Although, there is a chance that Aqua would outsmart him. lol

Nayru's Love

Awards
He fough possessed Riku alone.
Eh.

He fought Xemnas alone.
Can't quite remember if Xemnas was beaten to near-death or exhaustion. If he was, I'll give you that one.

He bested XH with Guardian alone.
That he did. However, I'd be willing to bet that Aqua had the tougher fight.

He technically beat Marluxia alone.
Can't say much about how tough of a cookie Marly was.

He beat Sephiroth alone.
As in, KH1? If we're using non-canon battles, then we could say that each of TAV could beat No Heart alone.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I meant KH2 Sephiroth, by the way. Wasn't KH2 Sephy a canon fight?

My bad, I had a blonde moment. >_<

That being said, Sephiroth just kinda brushed off the fight nonchalantly, so it's hard to say that Sora out-muscled him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back