• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you prefer, Aqua or Sora?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Aqua had years of/lots of training, is adept at high leveled magic, and defeated Vanitas (pure darkness) and Master Xehanort (very dark). She survived in the Dark Realm for 10 years, and...

What can Sora do? Train with a wooden sword during his childhood and suddenly pick up a keyblade and weild it?

Ven is my favorite character, but I have to admit that Aqua would beat everyone b/c

Aqua>Terra+Xehanort>Terra>Eraqus>Xehanort>Ventus>Vanitas

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You say you didnt saw anything like that in the games, did you missed the part where Master Xehanort was reshaping the landscape and creating mountains just with a wave of his hands?

I'm saying I missed the part where Aqua did so without Eraqus telling her to use a pre-established mechanism Masters generations ago created.
If you can point me at that, I will take down my hat and admit Aqua as more powerful.

But fair enough lets not take a true master abilities which she should have in count as she hasnt shown it onscreen.

Thank you.

Though I am almost certain that at KH3 or 3D Sora and Riku will do something like that upon passing the MoM which should confirm Aqua can indeed do it too.

The biggest question will once again be if she knows how. I don't doubt any True Master can do that - but they need to know how. And the only ability we know for a fact Eraqus managed to pass down to Aqua (which I still don't know how they managed - he was about to teach her stuff but then Yen Sid "called" and they sounded the alarm...) was, again, to use something that was LoD exclusive as a defense mechanism to protect the LoD itself.
I can drive my car. It doesn't mean I know how to build it.

Still without that you are aware that Sora fighting Aqua would be basically the same as Sora fighting Lingering Sentinent right?

If he's in Final Form he can Glide which nullifies most of her Glider advantage, and their magic will be pretty damn strong both ways.
Then we get to the whole mess of the LS being a Lingering Sentiment. Vanitas's Sentiment, as uncanon as it was, was maniacally a lot stronger than Vanitas itself.
So we have BOSS BATTLES which are of arguable canonity (was too lazy to bring this up before - the LS was intentionally difficult without any relation to where he came from and might not be so powerful once you put him up with the real plot), and a similar example showing that no, real people aren't comparable to the Sentiments.
Unless you want to tell me the Vanitas Sentiment was a walk in the park for Aqua-sama :V *couldn't be bothered to take the thing down so wouldn't know the scenes afterwards*

So basically you admit that Sora won that fight because of PIS right? (Character induced stupidity)

Roxas's, more or less, yes. But that's a whole new different ball game, seeing how it was an internal fight. Let's not go there.

She survived in the Dark Realm for 10 years, and...

Ten years Realm of Light time. A lot less Realm of Darkness time. Not sure it's been a whole year.

XehanortHeartles

I'm saying I missed the part where Aqua did so without Eraqus telling her to use a pre-established mechanism Masters generations ago created.
If you can point me at that, I will take down my hat and admit Aqua as more powerful.

Thank you.

Fair enough, will this argument until Aqua herself show this feat onscreen or either Sora and Riku shown this feat after they pass the MoM which should prove that Aqua can too. If it happens at all of course.

If he's in Final Form he can Glide which nullifies most of her Glider advantage, and their magic will be pretty damn strong both ways.
Then we get to the whole mess of the LS being a Lingering Sentiment. Vanitas's Sentiment, as uncanon as it was, was maniacally a lot stronger than Vanitas itself.
So we have BOSS BATTLES which are of arguable canonity (was too lazy to bring this up before - the LS was intentionally difficult without any relation to where he came from and might not be so powerful once you put him up with the real plot), and a similar example showing that no, real people aren't comparable to the Sentiments.
Unless you want to tell me the Vanitas Sentiment was a walk in the park for Aqua-sama :V *couldn't be bothered to take the thing down so wouldn't know the scenes afterwards*

Please look at videos of the fight, LS in the glider still rapes Sora's final form speed. And also you seem to forget so far all foreshadowing boss fights canon or not show a far superior adversary or beign that will be surpassed in the future. I think we all agree that if Xemnas had went on a killing spree at KH1 Sora would have been killed by the enigmatic man and I think we can agree if LS hadnt stopped the attack things would most likely wouldnt have ended well for Sora, Jimmy even said LS abilities were far better. Also I think we all agree MF was far stronger than anything we saw in BBS bar the possible exception of X-blade Vanitas.

Aqua fighting Sora would look basically the same as Sora fighting LS witht he exception that Aqua wouldnt have LS infinite stamina of course. Now that I have removed from the debate world destroying and creating feats I cant say Aqua will win, but it isnt certaintly the rape you make it seem to be it would be a close fight in which anyone

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Now that I have removed from the debate world destroying and creating feats I cant say Aqua will win, but it isnt certaintly the rape you make it seem to be it would be a close fight in which anyone could win.

And that I can live with. I think it depends a lot more on their mentality. Sora's likely to get arrogant, and Aqua's likely to either hold back or - as Ven called her out on - get arrogant too and then be overpowered by Sora. Part of why I said in an earlier post that Sora'd have to take this seriously.
Talk about CIS.

XehanortHeartles

And that I can live with. I think it depends a lot more on their mentality. Sora's likely to get arrogant, and Aqua's likely to either hold back or - as Ven called her out on - get arrogant too and then be overpowered by Sora. Part of why I said in an earlier post that Sora'd have to take this seriously.
Talk about CIS.

Indeed I agree too with this.

VentusVictory

Awards
Ten years Realm of Light time. A lot less Realm of Darkness time. Not sure it's been a whole year.

Touche, but even surviving the Dark Realm for 5 minutes is a feat. Can you imagine being in a world where there is no light, with dark creatures out to kill you, and without any hope of return.

Just the thought of her not being suicidal shows her strength.

Oh, and she beat Red Eyes Black Dragon. Take that Sora!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Touche, but even surviving the Dark Realm for 5 minutes is a feat. Can you imagine being in a world where there is no light, with dark creatures out to kill you, and without any hope of return.

Aqua actually seemed to become hopeful again once Terra and Ven's Keyblade rescued her. It's been as long as it's been until she met AtW and only then she seemed that depressed.

Just the thought of her not being suicidal shows her strength.

I wouldn't go so easily into the suicidal area. A lot of people actually don't kill themselves because they're scared of dying. It doesn't have to do with strength... it being a touchy subject aside.

Oh, and she beat Red Eyes Black Dragon. Take that Sora!

Let Sora have him and have him lose before you say that xD;;; at least when talking about incarnations of Xehanort either one beat you get SOME semblance of comparison...

VentusVictory

Awards
Aqua actually seemed to become hopeful again once Terra and Ven's Keyblade rescued her. It's been as long as it's been until she met AtW and only then she seemed that depressed.

Let Sora have him and have him lose before you say that xD;;; at least when talking about incarnations of Xehanort either one beat you get SOME semblance of comparison...

I forgot about the whole Ven/Terra hope thing. Hey, that shows that she has hope in the darkest of places, which is a step up from just surviving.

Yu-gi-oh joke, but was it said that Red Eyes (the Heartless, not Joey's signature card) was related to Xehanort?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
VentusVictory said:
Yu-gi-oh joke, but was it said that Red Eyes (the Heartless, not Joey's signature card) was related to Xehanort?

Not that I know of...it rather looks like a relative of the dark thorn from KH2.

XehanortHeartles

How can heartless exist in BBS if the great heartless invasion didnt occured until Xehanort became Superior Heartless and led said invasion?

Was it explained?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How can heartless exist in BBS if the great heartless invasion didnt occured until Xehanort became Superior Heartless and led said invasion?

Was it explained?

I didn't look it up but in case the Heartless you're talking about is a Pureblood, those existed since mankind did. They just didn't swarm the RoL until Xehanort the Apprentice started toying with his experiments.
If it's an Emblem Heartless... RoD time works differently. It's possible Xehanort the Apprentice already messed things up in the RoL and Aqua had to fight that thing.
But it's 2 am and I can't be bothered with looking anything else up xD;

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
sora is not a master
aqua is
so sora would get owned

XehanortHeartles

I checked the fight and indeed it was a walk in the park for Aqua, VS was defeated and injured and vanished after the fight, while Aqua was there angry, without ANY tireness or injury and ready to keep kicking asses. So indeed Aqua raped VS.

About Aqua beign 10 years at RoD I know that time is faster at RoD than at the light, however lets not overstretch the things and say Aqua didnt passed even a year. I mean guys there were 10 freaking years, RoD has different time but I doubt it is so ridiculously different I think is safe to say that at least a year if not a couple of years she was there.

Also time passing different can have different meanings it doesnt have to mean that is less time in RoD than in light, it can simply mean that it pass differently in the sense that time has no physical power over the ones trapped in it. Like the body doesnt age or gets tired however the experience of presence can still be the same. It can simply mean that in RoD things are eternal, however they can still perceive time the same way. There a many different interpretations of "time beign shorter in RoD".

Mr. Crowley

Banned
[video=youtube;iWZGuOe5nfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWZGuOe5nfU[/video]

If you watch the part after the fight, you'll notice that there is no idication that Sora is tired or hurt in any way. He did NOT get his ass handed to him.

XehanortHeartles

[video=youtube;iWZGuOe5nfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWZGuOe5nfU[/video]

If you watch the part after the fight, you'll notice that there is no idication that Sora is tired or hurt in any way. He did NOT get his ass handed to him.

And yet Jimmy disagree with you saying LS was much more powerful than Sora in the journal. If LS hadnt stopped Sora would have to either flee or die.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I checked the fight and indeed it was a walk in the park for Aqua, VS was defeated and injured and vanished after the fight, while Aqua was there angry, without ANY tireness or injury and ready to keep kicking asses. So indeed Aqua raped VS.

Just for curiosity -
1) how did Ven and Terra react?
2) what was written in the Journal about that?

About Aqua beign 10 years at RoD I know that time is faster at RoD than at the light,

It's actually the other way around. A - year? In RoD = a decade in RoL. Hence why Aqua seems unchanged when she meets AtW.

Like the body doesnt age or gets tired however the experience of presence can still be the same.

Recent interviews imply otherwise.

And yet Jimmy disagree with you saying LS was much more powerful than Sora in the journal. If LS hadnt stopped Sora would have to either flee or die.

I stopped trusting Jiminy since he didn't mention Riku being missing at the start of KH1, and lots of other shenanigans since. About the only thing I do trust is the Reports in the journal XD;;;

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Sure Aqua has done trumendous things, but Sora has his drive forms and he's got friends that stay and fight alongside him. He is altogether a strong willed and friendly person! Sure Aqua is that aswell but Sora has more potential to become powerful and he can save everybody!

XehanortHeartles

Just for curiosity -
1) how did Ven and Terra react?
2) what was written in the Journal about that?

I dont have the exact quote, but feel free to check it out for yourself. I havent seen the Terra and Ven reaction, I looked out for Aqua only.

It's actually the other way around. A - year? In RoD = a decade in RoL. Hence why Aqua seems unchanged when she meets AtW.

Yeah, this is what I mean in RoD time is faster, faste time = less time effects and perception. You know like when you go to space at great speeds and perform micro time travels where you are able to go into the future a few seconds without aging and for you these seconds were almost nothing.

Recent interviews imply otherwise.

Still it isnt confirmed though. But assuming it is like you say come on dude saying that out of 10 freaking years NOT EVEN 1 passed at RoD is stretching things at ridiculous levels. At least we can give her a year if not a couple of few years. You know some people doesnt show ANY sign of age in a year or 2 specially when they are young like Aqua is. I can agree that it passed less time, a lot of less time. But I wont go to ridiculous lenghts and claim that not even 1 year passed out of 10. Of course it would be as ridiculous saying that she was 9 years there or so. Give her at least 1 or 2 years dude.

I stopped trusting Jiminy since he didn't mention Riku being missing at the start of KH1, and lots of other shenanigans since. About the only thing I do trust is the Reports in the journal XD;;;

Dude come on, Jimmy Journal is basically the authour and programmes insight to us gammers. Of course he didnt mentioned it, it was self evident we saw Riku was at an unknown location at the start of KH1 when he was left behing DTD and then he went an entirely different route in Castle Oblivion. I mean this is not a court room where Jimmy has to write every word, action and sequence occured in the game and frankly if he did no one would read the journal.

The author pointed out to use LS was a lot stronger than Sora and that has to mean something, come on dude accept the facts when they are presented, just as I accepted that Aqua cant create and destroy worlds until either she or Riku and Sora show that feat.

Hell I even remember you were arguing in favor of the Jimmy Journal argument in a thread I made about Terranort beign weaker than MX and now you are going to tell me you dont take that entry seriously?

Sure Aqua has done trumendous things, but Sora has his drive forms and he's got friends that stay and fight alongside him. He is altogether a strong willed and friendly person! Sure Aqua is that aswell but Sora has more potential to become powerful and he can save everybody!

Biased argument is biased, so you allow Sora to bring his friend in a fight against Aqua to determine who of the 2 is stronger? Fine then I will allow Aqua to bring Terra and Ventus and Eraqus into the fight.

And saving someone doesnt imply to be stronger, I remind you Riku his equal saved him of the Organization and basically Namine saved Sora too, I guess this has to mean that Namine is stronger than Sora right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back