• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs Myserious figure in an all out match to death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XehanortHeartles

Since apparently Sora in the opinion on the forum rapes Aqua so easily in a fight, I want to see how he fares against MF.

In this thread we will follow the standard rules of metafiction, this is to avoid answers like "MF is so kool so he wins" or "Sora is my favourite character", "MF wins because I say so", "Sora wins because I love him", etc.

STANDARD METAFICTION RULES:

- Characters are at their height of their current power, you cant either nerf the strenght of any character by putting one at the weakest and another at the strongest, neither try to give the advantadge by using speculative future versions of the characters as they dont exist right now.
- Feats are used, not popularity, fanboyism or favouritism to determine the strenght of a character
- Word of God is used alongside with feats, this mean statements from the author, or statements from a source with enough autorithy that isnt contradicted latter. For example if the author, a text or a character with credible authority to claim that say a character can do a certain feat or power even if said character dont show it, is safe to assume they can.
- Powerscaling is used alongside with WoG and feats, powerscaling means for example if a character has an impressive feat displayed in lets say manipulating fire, and then we have another character that is without a doubt the best fire manipulator and is leagues and bounds above the char with the impressive feat, is safe to ammount that the best fire manipulator can replicate the feat even to higher levels and defeat said char.
- The battle takes place in a neutral ground, for example if we have a character that is a master at manipulating darkness it would be unfair for the adversary to place the fight at the realm of darkness the contrary also applies for example it would be unfair for the dark character to place the battle at an arena made of pure light. However if any character has the capacity to change or transform the previously neutral ground into one to their advantadge by using their own power, they are entitled to do it, since they are just using a power of their powerset.
- Plot is taken out of consideration when meassuring 2 characters strenght, they simply encounter each other at the battle arena as a plot would mean give the advantadge to a certain character.
- Character flaws are taken out of consideration, for example sometime villains are much stronger than heroes and they lose out of arrogance or other flaws in their character. Other times there are incredibly powerful characters but they are dumb and get defeated by other character despite they should be able to WTFPWN said characters if they used their power to their highest potentia. Basically any flaw in the character of any of the parts that prevents them from using their full potential (morals that prevent them to fight at full power, arrogance, cowardice or idiocy) are out of the equation.

Ways of attaining victory:

- Elimination: If a character kills the other character it is fighting a victory can be claimed for the killer.
- Incapacitation: Sometimes a character doesnt have the mean to kill their powerful adversary, however they can render them unable. For example they might be able to seal their adversary away, take away their powers, make them fall asleep, etc. In short anything that will render the adversary uncapable of fighting anymore while you can still fight. Unless of course the adverasy is capable of reversing the condition in a reasonable time.
- Surrender: Is a valid form of winning if the other 2 are unable for example a character doesnt have the power to kill their adversary or incapacitate them for battle like sealing them. For example if a character has the capacity to control the mind of the adversary to force a surrender or make them fall in love they can claim the victory if the adversary has no way of re-gaining their will in a reasonable time.
- Battlefield Removal: Beign forcibly removed from the battlefield are and unable to return from a reasonable time is count as a lost. For example if a character has super strenght and can punch the adversary to another galaxy and it cant return to the battlefield in a reasonable time then it counts as a win for the one who gives the punch. Another example would be teleporting your enemy to very far place or dimension and cant come back, basically what Mickey did to Pete.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
We can't say for sure who would win in a fight since there's an extreme lack of information on MF's part. Is he as strong canonically as he is difficult? Was he just playing around with TAV?

However, if we assume that MF does indeed have time-traveling powers, it's more probable that he would win, seeing how there's not plot element as of yet that can counter TT's advantages (besides having significantly more strength though, I guess).

Gram

Banned
Awards
This is too much for me. I am just going to kick back and read the replies.

this^ XD

tho if i took a guess at it i'd say,
MF:
2j1a7mt.jpg

sora:
1zgsxld.jpg

Crystal

Silver Member
Nice picture, Anagram xD
Actually, i think the reason of OP start this thread is because of the Sora v Aqua's thread.
If based on gameplay, sure everyone can beat MF because it was just for fun.
I don't know what's the point of this thread.

XehanortHeartles

Nice picture, Anagram xD
Actually, i think the reason of OP start this thread is because of the Sora v Aqua's thread.
If based on gameplay, sure everyone can beat MF because it was just for fun.
I don't know what's the point of this thread.

This is assuming all of MF hype turns out to be true, like time controlling powers. Also winning in gameplay has absolutely ZERO relevance to a real battle, this is an all out battle not a gameplay battle. Both sides have access to all their powers and hype and if you read the OP we are using in this battle the standard metafiction battle rules, so both chars are at their strongest and have a fair fight, this way we can have a meassure of powers rather than a meassure of fanboyism and have real answers based on hype, powerscaling and feats instead of answers like "Myserious figure is to cool, so he wins" or "Sora wins becuase he is the main character and cant lose", you know answers that mean nothing in a battle between 2 characters when they are put in a neutral ground and PIS and CIS is taken out of the battle.

There has been battles when you win in gameplay but still lose in reality, for example sephiroth battle in which sephiroth received zero damage, or enigmatic battle where Sora won but still EM was still stronger.

Zul

Awards
This is assuming all of MF hype turns out to be true, like time controlling powers. Also winning in gameplay has absolutely ZERO relevance to a real battle, this is an all out battle not a gameplay battle. Both sides have access to all their powers and hype and if you read the OP we are using in this battle the standard metafiction battle rules, so both chars are at their strongest and have a fair fight, this way we can have a meassure of powers rather than a meassure of fanboyism and have real answers based on hype, powerscaling and feats instead of answers like "Myserious figure is to cool, so he wins" or "Sora wins becuase he is the main character and cant lose", you know answers that mean nothing in a battle between 2 characters when they are put in a neutral ground and PIS and CIS is taken out of the battle.

There has been battles when you win in gameplay but still lose in reality, for example sephiroth battle in which sephiroth received zero damage, or enigmatic battle where Sora won but still EM was still stronger.

That's why I kind of find it iffy to speculate this early :s, well, if MF follows the same pattern as Xemnas then

-he'll have a horrible plot
-when we fight him as a mandatory battle, every ounce of his coolness will be removed and he'll be watered down to ridiculous easiness
-Sora will beat him with the powerz of frienshipz.

XehanortHeartles

That's why I kind of find it iffy to speculate this early :s, well, if MF follows the same pattern as Xemnas then

-he'll have a horrible plot
-when we fight him as a mandatory battle, every ounce of his coolness will be removed and he'll be watered down to ridiculous easiness
-Sora will beat him with the powerz of frienshipz.

What part of PIS and CIS are removed from the battle is hard to understand? plot has no power in this battle. We are using standard metafiction rules.

Also this is current Sora vs MF as far as we know, not Sora from the future because well we dont know him.

But yes I agree with what you said about Xemnas probably will happen to MF, Xemnas a badass was totally milked and handed to Sora in a silver plate by the plot.

But again plot has no power or relevance in this battle.

Zul

Awards
What part of PIS and CIS are removed from the battle is hard to understand? plot has no power in this battle. We are using standard metafiction rules.

Also this is current Sora vs MF as far as we know, not Sora from the future because well we dont know him.

But yes I agree with what you said about Xemnas probably will happen to MF, Xemnas a badass was totally milked and handed to Sora in a silver plate by the plot.

But again plot has no power or relevance in this battle.

Nothing, I brain-farted and completely skipped past the gigantic first post in bold(no sarcasm).

Anyway, has anyone looked into how Sora would counter renewal block? If Sora unleashes some big combo on MF, his renewal block will heal him a LOT, and Sora AFAIK does not have access to renewal block in any game(I don't know about RE:Coded, or if we can even count Data Sora, technically we can argue that Data Sora is weaker than Live Sora.)

XehanortHeartles

Nothing, I brain-farted and completely skipped past the gigantic first post in bold(no sarcasm).

Anyway, has anyone looked into how Sora would counter renewal block? If Sora unleashes some big combo on MF, his renewal block will heal him a LOT, and Sora AFAIK does not have access to renewal block in any game(I don't know about RE:Coded, or if we can even count Data Sora, technically we can argue that Data Sora is weaker than Live Sora.)

Since we are allowing Mysterious Figure to use his speculative time traveling and control abilities, is in order to count all versions of Sora (existant versions, you cant count "future Sora" or "Sora from KH3" because he does not exist yet and we know nothing about him).

All answers are acceptable to both sides and in order as long as they logically follow abilities, feats, powerscaling and Word of God, hinted feats are allowed here too (which by the way normally isnt allowed in standard metafiction battles).

As long as answers dont degenerate into "Sora wins because he is the main character and cant lose because the story ends" or "MF wins because he is my fav".

Any answer that is not a fanboyism answer is welcome here, though you an answer in fanboyism if you are able to support it with data and feats, again the only type of answers not allowed are the "this char wins because I like him most" or "this char wins because he is the main character and plot wont allow him to lose no matter how he will find a way to win".

XehanortHeartles

Honestly if you take out gameplay factors, then I guess MF. We don't really know how powerful MF is.

Gameplay factors are taken in count, but is not the only factor as I have already stated winning in gameplay doesnt equal winning in reality as Enigmatic Man and Sephiroth can verify.

The factors that are TOTALLY taken out, are plot factors and character factors (morals, idiocy, etc. in short anything that would prevent both sides fighting to their full capacity).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back