• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs older sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
1. There is no "older Sora" because there is no KH2 yet.
2. This is 'Sora vs older Sora' not, 'Sora and co. vs older Sora and co' which means no drive mode.
3. Older Sora doesn't have any abilities yet, the game hasn't come out, therefore, he couldn't have learned any.
4. Saying things like "OMG 0ldr sora wud win just cuz!@3!!" doesn't work, there's no proof there.

In conclusion Sora wins by default as there is no 'Older Sora' for him to fight, yet.

OpusPocus

I believe that Young Sora would win because Older Sora would be cocky and think he could take on young Sora. I don't see much of an age difference. One is just more experienced then the other.

S

sora's protector

your f#*&ing stupid banishing blade! who f#*&ing died and made you the decider that there is no older sora!?! your no kh fan! your just a f#*&ing retarded b!:^h! so just go home!oh and i say older sora because with all the attacks including drive mode he'd kick young sora's a#^

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
why was this thread made..? what could a younger sora possibly do better than an older sora.. i dont even get why you would think of this... its no compition

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Banishing Blade said:
1. There is no "older Sora" because there is no KH2 yet.
2. This is 'Sora vs older Sora' not, 'Sora and co. vs older Sora and co' which means no drive mode.
3. Older Sora doesn't have any abilities yet, the game hasn't come out, therefore, he couldn't have learned any.
4. Saying things like "OMG 0ldr sora wud win just cuz!@3!!" doesn't work, there's no proof there.

In conclusion Sora wins by default as there is no 'Older Sora' for him to fight, yet.

OMG! THANK YOU! -bows down and praises BB- YOU SHARE THE SAME THOUGHTS I DO! -licks toes- THANK YOU!

sora's protector said:
your f#*&ing stupid banishing blade! who f#*&ing died and made you the decider that there is no older sora!?! your no kh fan! your just a f#*&ing retarded b!:^h! so just go home!oh and i say older sora because with all the attacks including drive mode he'd kick young sora's a#^

Dude, re-f**king-lax. Holy s**t! I thought Kira banned you? Take a chillaxitive, get your Hooked on Phonics Progoram again, and we should be fine. If not, the Mental Ward just called, letting us know they'll take good care of you.

Damned n00b.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by Keyblade Shards
I seriously hope this is hypothetical, 'cause if you're referring to the BHK as the "older Sora" I'm going to have to destroy you.

*spits out coffee* LOLOLOL...........OMG thats one of the funniest things i've ever seen on these threads.........LOL hahahahahaha

older sora would own!!!!!!!!

.:Roxas:.

Banned
Silverwolf1500 said:
Umm... they cannot battle because they are the same person. But if I had to choose....the older Sora seems more awake to his power than little Sora. So older Sora.
i'd have to agree, they are the same person, but hipathaticly speaking um older sora would win and out of all the bullsh*t that DD said he is right about one thing it is beetween young sora and older sora, not young sora and co. vs. older sora and co. so there is no drive but hey maybe he doesn't need his party with him to use drive, because in one trailer he fused with goofy when all that was in his party was aladin and donald, so, oh nevermind, OLDER SORA WOULD SO WIN, DRIVE OR NOT

00 lew

i would say older sora would win because he is more skilled in fighting

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Does it amaze anyone how powerful sora has gotten in just one year. people say he stayed in that memory pod for one year so how did he have time to get more powerful. i still say older sora would younger sora's butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back