• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs older sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

"Older" Sora would win, hands down, I'm thinking, but I don't know. Something tells me one would have to be far weaker than usual to fight the other. Their strength is in their hearts. Fighting each other would call for a weakened heart.

Last edited:

dime55

uuummm....y-y-yea...reeaal simple. OLDER SORA! as my former science teacher would say "NO DUH!" come on HE'S DUEL WIELDING! have you seen his new abilities??? is ur next question gonna be older gummi ship vs. newer gummi ship?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I seriously hope this is hypothetical, 'cause if you're referring to the BHK as the "older Sora" I'm going to have to destroy you.

Riku Replica

Older sora would win. He has more fighting skills. He's also cooler... Red=Bad. Black=Good.

Oathshadow

Yes, I agree that the older Sora is much stronger, but if you think about it, what gives him his power? Is it possible that as he gets stronger, he may be losing what gives him his overwhelming power over darkness? I'm not saying its happening, but consider it.

BlueTigerCutie92

Older Sora would def. win that fight! I mean I know that they are the same person but in the words of sora "I grow Stronger with each new exp."

Twilight_Wielder

Are you all fools? Sora would never fight himself or even have the chance to. They're the same person.

"I wield both the darkness and the light, as I am neither one"

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Umm... they cannot battle because they are the same person. But if I had to choose....the older Sora seems more awake to his power than little Sora. So older Sora.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
sorarocks said:
well older sora would be stronger and he'd know more abilities.he'd soooo win!

Yea pretty much...I dont think there was a point in making this topic it is pretty obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back