• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Roxas no drive forms who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I would say Sora because I haven't seen Roxas fight yet, even though I've watched a couple of videos for KH2. I'd probably have a better idea if we had the game. Can't wait till March!:D

Wolffia

roxas is just sora's other half so it'd be like sora fighting himself -neither would win because they're two parts of the same person.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
intersting thoughts from you guys, im still skeptical of who will win myself but i would say Sora since he is obviously more experienced

D

Digigod Arcon

If u take away one of roxas keyblades so he cant dualwield or give sora another one and put sora in a pre hollow bastion from kh1 state, the MIGHT be evenly matched........ But anyware after and sora would school roxas faster thanmy brother can go from looking strait to gay (trust me he can do that in a blink of an eye) Cause sora would have his arsenal getting close to or already finished of and soo roxas would have to drop his jaw and run

D

Digigod Arcon

srry for double post
Originally Posted by skilled keyblada
dude this is a reply for ur last 3 THREADS MAN U WRECKED HALF THE GAME FOR ME NOW IVE BEEN WONDERING HOW ROXAS IS RELATED TOO SORA AND YEA I THOUGHT HE WAS HIS OTHER SIDE BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TOO FIND THAT THERE TWINS ON THE GAME NOT HERE IT TOO WRECK ONE OF THE BIGGEST MYSTERIES IN THE GAME.
AND YA IM FLAMING PERSONALLY I DONT CARE CUZ I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD AGREE I HAVE A RIGHT TOO FOR HAVING SOMEONEWRECK A BIG PART OF A 4 YEAR AWAITED GAME I THINK A MOD NEEDS TOO DO SOMFIN BOUT THAT GUY I FEEL LIKE PUNCHIN A HOLE THROUGH THE WALL RIGHT NOW.
If this were true id agree with you but its not cause if you carefully readtext in Com and DD you'll now who Roxas really is *it does not say it in plain writting you kinda have to peace what has been confirmed about roxas with the dialect*

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
long live sora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sora can coose from like 12 weapons, and he can swap weapons in the time it takes to remove and attach a keychain, one second he has diamond dust and is frying roxas with firaga, and next(while roxas is smoldering) sora uses his one winged angel and cuts roxas into like 50 peices, then someone yells, dam it sora, why did u have to do that when i blinked, i missed almost all of it.

Roxas0321

Well, I guess this would be a rather big spoiler, so scroll down if u dont wanna kno.

Well, Sora and Roxas r the same person really, so does it matter who's better, if they're the same person?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
none, cuz riku would beat both of them! just kidding. Sora all the way, man.

Yoda_Mickey

But they fight eachother didn't they? I mean... I think it was in Sora's mind, but there was an actual battle between the two. I forgot how it ended though...

starvingsoul

well here the thing ppl.. i would say sora.i have poof. (haha i said poof) *SPOILER* read at your own risk.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
plus roxas was not a newb. if i'm correct and my rusty japanese is good enough then
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darknetwork

roxas suxs. If the universe needed to be saved by Roxas, then the universe would be devoured by the darkness, in like 10minutes.

skilled keyblada

doreo503 said:
Ok calm down kid but, from what you quoted from him, it doesn't seem like he revealed 2 much by saying sora is stronger i beat the game....

Its not like he layed down a cinematic with some scene and forced you to watch it.... He didn't even describe what happened, he just said one was stronger, its no nead to over react... And if you would feel like punchin a hole through the wall for a game, that shows that you just chill out for a lil bit, don't go onto threads with potential spoilers, and just take it easy for a month or two. Cuz its two months away, and *you might be the type of kid that will arrive in school with a gun if someone tells you what happened to roxas*

But anywayz no need to overeact, that isn't even a spoiler, its more of a watered down opinion.

But allz well that ends well
im not the kinda kid that brings guns (never touched one in my life) and when i said i feel like punchin a hole in the wall it just was an expression of a bit of stress cuz ive benn avoiding spoilers lately and ....ya i just hope the twin things full of crap.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Roxas lost to Riku....AND Sora....Roxas doesn't seem that experienced. A better match would be Riku from kh1 without Dark Mode vs. Roxas.....speaking of dark mode, why doesn't he use it anymore? It wouldve been cool.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
WTH yea we got the impression with the whole who is better than that type thing and all i will make my final decision on who is better but wats up wit teh spoilers man

It really depends...cause I'm pretty sure if you could get roxas to a high enough level he would play like Sora without drive and drive form equippable abilities...so in theory he qould win....it all depends on the player really. Because I might be able to beat the Hades cup but lets say player B can't...Sora doesn't suck player B does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back